***OFFICIAL BEMIDJI STATE AT MINNESOTA EXHIBITION IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Can someone please tell me definitively if Betts does or does not move well?!?

/s
Coach Johnson had glowing comments on Betts after summer practices, but didn't comment specifically on his quickness.

He looked pretty good dunking on that white D2 kid.
He barely dunked it.
From one exhibition game Betts just blended in to the woodwork. He seems like a kid that watches the game more than attacking the game when he's on the court. I think he'll be consistent in his play, but he's not going to try take over and dominate anyone.

He barely dunked it.
From one exhibition game Betts just blended in to the woodwork. He seems like a kid that watches the game more than attacking the game when he's on the court. I think he'll be consistent in his play, but he's not going to try take over and dominate anyone.
He plays defense, he'll get court time just because of that. They làck size this year, he'll provide some of that.

You think he will leap frog Betts that quickly? Betts also moves well and has size. Grove is a bit bigger and could probably log minutes at Center.
I just don't love Betts' size at the 4 unless he really muscles up. He is a tweener now, muscle up to get to be a 4 or develop more 3 skills.

I just don't love Betts' size at the 4 unless he really muscles up. He is a tweener now, muscle up to get to be a 4 or develop more 3 skills.
The only guys they have bigger are Garcia and Edmonds, Mitchell was noticably shorter when standing next to Betts.

Top Bottom