***OFFICIAL ARKANSAS PINE BLUFF AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Key observations so far: I just noticed that when the game goes to commercial the bottom banner on BTN is removed and the screen aspect ratio is stretched vertically.
That's the BTN for ya

Looking to see us take better care of the ball and continue playing tight defense. No reason we can't hold apb under 50.

There are many things that are annoying AF watching this game, but I will stay positive:

CBJ really does a great job with his plays out of timeouts. I swear, we always get an amazing look. If basketball were like football where there was a huddle before every play, we might be an offensive juggernaut 😂.

The real question, does joj get an assist tonight?
ya but, i think his whole game is bulldozing to the rim to score from 8 feet. Not a shooter, not a ball handler but he is effective. Garbage buckets, put backs, hustle. Dennis Rodman like game, hopefully

There are many things that are annoying AF watching this game, but I will stay positive:

CBJ really does a great job with his plays out of timeouts. I swear, we always get an amazing look. If basketball were like football where there was a huddle before every play, we might be an offensive juggernaut 😂.
Except for the last possession. Not a good one.

ya but, i think his whole game is bulldozing to the rim to score from 8 feet. Not a shooter, not a ball handler but he is effective. Garbage buckets, put backs, hustle. Dennis Rodman like game, hopefully
He's somewhere between Omerssa and Murphy. I do hope he is here for the long haul.

Henley, my goodness... drives to the basket, defender gets in front, Battle is WIDE open on the opposite corner (which should be an easy pass), Henley doesn't even look and bricks a contested jumper.

I still like his ceiling, but man, did he ever get any assists in high school?

Henley, my goodness... drives to the basket, defender gets in front, Battle is WIDE open on the opposite corner (which should be an easy pass), Henley doesn't even look and bricks a contested jumper.

I still like his ceiling, but man, did he ever get any assists in high school?

He had 8 more assists than Ola-Joseph prior to tonight. But yeah, we have two guys that don't pass at all.

Improved ball movement and less dribbling. Even attempts to get ball to ost but not much success. Can’t understand why Gophers don’t defend the strong hand.l That’s Jr Hi stuff

The real question, does joj get an assist tonight?

Be reasonable. You can't expect a game to give you everything you want no matter how unlikely.

I don't think he can match former NBA player Yinka Dare's record though. He didn't get an assist until his 78th NBA game.

You got to think Coyle is vindicated a little because watching this, I think the Gophers finish in the top half of the SWAC.

Top Bottom