Official 2025 Gophers Football Recruiting Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Rumors

Will see if the QB they have on campus this weekend will be the main guy they want as far as the 2025 QB (Zach Lawerence). They have offers out for several, many of whom camped with them. The two or three they might want the most is a guy from Iowa, one from California and one from Ohio.

We have offered more QBs for 25' than I can remember in recent history

Will see if the QB they have on campus this weekend will be the main guy they want as far as the 2025 QB (Zach Lawerence). They have offers out for several, many of whom camped with them. The two or three they might want the most is a guy from Iowa, one from California and one from Ohio.
Here is Zach Lawrence's impression of the Minnesota Gophers:

The U of M will have a DT from North Dakota at the game against Michigan--Kade Pietrzak. Has a number of high major offers.

The U of M will have a DE from Missouri at the Michigan game Triston Abram who does not have a U of M offer however has one from Kansas.

Iowa loses top 2025 Commitment in instate OL.

Top HS players in state of Minnesota in the 2025 class. Only 3?? U only offered Abu out of the 3. Hope the U gets all 3!

Attachments

• IMG_2777.jpeg
    IMG_2777.jpeg
    586.7 KB · Views: 32

Top HS players in state of Minnesota in the 2025 class. Only 3?? U only offered Abu out of the 3. Hope the U gets all 3!
I believe the RB from Maple Grove might have a Wisconsin offer or close to it. It's very early and most MN Jr's will be evaluated this June/July and commit at that point. Might be a down year, but there will still be a good list. The landscape has changed through the portal and NIL and I think HS recruiting is later due to it.

Staff has been starting to dole out offers recently, but those are more on the national trail. MN will come.

Edina TE has Iowa State offer
Shakopee IOL has ISU offer
Shakopee DL has ISU offer

Not all kids with offers show up on the list but might have a profile.

Last edited:

Top Bottom