Official 2023 Gophers Football Recruiting Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Rumors

Bump.

Last few days in my Twitter account, I am seeing a LOT of re-tweets about players receiving offers from the Gophers. Multiple tweets per day from different players.

I admit I don't follow recruiting as closely as others on the board, so tell me: is there a reason for all this activity? I know there are times when recruiting is allowed and not allowed, so is this some kind of an "open" period?

It just seems, based on what I see popping up in my Twitter feed, that the Gophers are making a lot of offers right now. It seems like more activity than I am used to - but maybe I'm just noticing it for whatever reason.

Bump.

Last few days in my Twitter account, I am seeing a LOT of re-tweets about players receiving offers from the Gophers. Multiple tweets per day from different players.

I admit I don't follow recruiting as closely as others on the board, so tell me: is there a reason for all this activity? I know there are times when recruiting is allowed and not allowed, so is this some kind of an "open" period?

It just seems, based on what I see popping up in my Twitter feed, that the Gophers are making a lot of offers right now. It seems like more activity than I am used to - but maybe I'm just noticing it for whatever reason.
We are nearing the end of dead period where coaches can't do in person evaluations. Could be that the coaches have been watching a ton of film and extending offers during this time when they can't be out on the road.

I'm really liking our chances this year to get the to top 4 in state recruits all committed here.

He's got some nice offers (plus a wisconsin offer which isn't nice). Hire his dad as kicking coach too.

Hope we can get that 60+ degree weather back when these kids come visit.

Keep putting Gophers in the NFL, and the recruits will notice.

Super impressive offer list. You would think high end RB would take a good hard look at us given the way we run the ball. Even if we get better balance between the run and pass we are still clearly going to be a run first team.
Better balance is great for a good back who would rather carry 20 times into a spread out defense rather than 30 times into a stacked box. Pass game only helps the running game.

This guy just looks like he belongs here to carry on the line of great backs.

Top Bottom