Official 2017 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

Raheem Layne now listed as a soft commit on 247. He may follow Sawvel.

Fleck is elite..he will row that boat to his house and keep him. Sawvel is not elite and has culture issues...just ask Coyle.

At least we still have the playing time pitch. WF has 2 sophomores in their 2 deep.

Wish we had enough for a 2-deep. As it is we have a RS So and a RS Fr as being the entirety of our guaranteed CB corps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish we had enough for a 2-deep. As it is we have a RS So and a RS Fr as being the entirety of our guaranteed CB corps.

Don't forget about Hunter Register and Rodney Smith ;)

Mafe is an athletic freak, he'd be a nice addition.

Big whoop! Djam was a three way starter.

cereal_guy_spitting.jpg

Allegedly...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

the log djam is not alleged. it was documented, though perhaps not elitely

with the visits this weekend:
any guesses how many more recruits the staff are trying to get?
all spots from the "10", or are there rumors of others leaving?
delighted to read that the weather will be balmy this weekend

The jury is still out on Layne but at least we won't lose Creamer.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The jury is still out on Layne but at least we won't lose Creamer.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Well, that's good news. Hopefully, Layne follows suit. Early playing time seems a certainty for both if they come to Minnesota.

I saw that Fleck was in Florida today. Maybe he stopped in Georgia on the way, and paid Creamer a visit.

Although, I am a little confused. Just 5 hours ago, he tweeted about visiting Iowa this weekend. That was after he tweeted the sideways photo of the stadium and RTB.

https://twitter.com/trey_creamerxd/status/822177560700272642

Perhaps he means that he's not taking any more visits AFTER this weekend's visit at Iowa? Just an idea...

Perhaps he means that he's not taking any more visits AFTER this weekend's visit at Iowa? Just an idea...

That's what I was wondering too. That would mean he's not a lock yet.

From what I hear, Fleck had an in home visit with Creamer today, probably why Creamer has cancelled his visits.

Great news about Creamer. I was really worried about his status. Hopefully he turns out to be a great player. The school he is coming from is a strong program.

Top Bottom