Official 2017 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

His Twitter says he did:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Congrats to the kid. It is not often that you can get into Harvard. He is looking ahead past football. Good for him, bummer for the Gophers.

If he is as good as Matt Birk, the NFL will find him regardless of which college/conference he goes to.

But, I have confidence that Bart Miller & the coaching staff will build our offensive line up with other players of equal or better talent/fit.

And so far, the Gophers offers on 247 sports and Scout looked pretty anemic compared to the previous year. Let's hope we can snare a highly prized recruit or two from out of state whose commitment will stick unlike one Dedrick Snelson from the 2016 Class. Maybe it is too early. The Spring evaluations are just starting. I am anxious to see how Jay Johnson and Tracey Claeys will fare with their first recruiting class.
Any word on Fredrick Seldom? I think he could be a difference maker.

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

A very slow start compared to the rest of the West in a year when the runes were tossed and the Gophers have at least a chance.

A very slow start compared to the rest of the West in a year when the runes were tossed and the Gophers have at least a chance.

Do you really think that the highschool class of 2017 will help the team that begins play in autumn of 2016?

I think it is important to remember that as of now, the 2017 class will be a little smaller than previous classes because of the scholarship allocations. I think the Gophers are being selective and will have a great autumn of football which will help the class. I am completely optimistic that the 2017 class will be as good if not better than the 2016 class. Go Gophers

I think it is important to remember that as of now, the 2017 class will be a little smaller than previous classes because of the scholarship allocations. I think the Gophers are being selective and will have a great autumn of football which will help the class. I am completely optimistic that the 2017 class will be as good if not better than the 2016 class. Go Gophers

+1 There is only one way to go - UP

"What?"
I suppose that bleat is supposed to be a query concerning Rune Stones and that you are not ashamed of displaying your ignorance of Nordic Culture.
They are Oracles of Divination.

"What?"
I suppose that bleat is supposed to be a query concerning Rune Stones and that you are not ashamed of displaying your ignorance of Nordic Culture.
They are Oracles of Divination.

Oh, you mean runestones? Oh right, I'm the one who's ignorant. Remind me again what they have to do with 2017 recruiting for Gophers football? And when are you going to answer the other questions? I look forward to your negative, ill-informed retort.

Go Gophers!!

Do you really think that the highschool class of 2017 will help the team that begins play in autumn of 2016?

Of course it will! A great incoming class will push them to perform better!

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

If you only have one significant figure in all of the calculations I believe the answer can only have one significant figure.

I presume youwanted to write 'what'.
If you need a tutorial on significant figures Wikipedia will help you.

I presume youwanted to write 'what'.
If you need a tutorial on significant figures Wikipedia will help you.

I didnt catch the humor...even if he used significant figures rule properly the answer was still wrong. Maybe their ratings ahould come with +/-1.00 accuracy to reflect reality, and to not confuse significant number nazis.

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom