Official 2015 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

The recruitin' war has intensified. I feel we now have a slim chance. What then if Michigan hires Harbaugh? He said he grew up watching & liking Michigan.

MSU lost Narduzzi. Michigan May hire Harbaugh. Tennessee is doing full court. Kill just said come on over and we;ll sort it out.

Also said when he got the news he was at school. Said he dropped the phone and went running down the halls. Says he's stopped by several times lately to hang with players he knows at Michigan.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I think he's mad because he didn't get admitted to the U so now he is all butt hurt. Most likely in other ways as well.

Anybody know anything about this guy? Don't remember hearing anything about him

Anybody know anything about this guy? Don't remember hearing anything about him

Omar Bayless is a wide receiver from Mississippi.
He has offers from lA. Monroe, Memphis and Southern Mississippi.
He has a two star rating.
At this time, he has not received a Minnesota offer.
He is scheduled for a Missouri visit on Jan.30

Not crazy about the fact that it will soon be January and we don't have a single D-line, TE, WR, or OLB on-board...

Not crazy about the fact that it will soon be January and we don't have a single D-line, TE, WR, or OLB on-board...

I assumed one of the Huff twins is expected to play OLB? Also, it sounds like there is a good chance Beebe eventually plays DL.

Turns out its just two PWO punters and a PWO long snapper.
After the year Mortell had, which kept us in great field position almost all year, no one should ever say "just a walk-on punter" ever again. He is a special teams star.

After the year Mortell had, which kept us in great field position almost all year, no one should ever say "just a walk-on punter" ever again. He is a special teams star.

He's more than just a special teams star! He is also a social media stand out as well! :p

He's more than just a special teams star! He is also a social media stand out as well! :p

He is a freaking renaisance man! Botticelli, Pisano, Bronzino, Brunelleschi, da Vinci, Raphael & Mortell. Names that will go down in history as changing the world!

KiAnte Hardin senior year highlight remix. He's listed as an athlete, where do they play him? WR or CB?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xth4ATUKOsg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That Kiante Hardin highlight film was pretty entertaining. Kid makes plays all over the field. Had a couple nice tackles on defensive highlights as well. Speed kills!

News Sentinel: Minnesota showing late interest in Snider's Bates

Before senior Jessie Bates III signs his National Letter of Intent in early February to attend the University of Toledo, he may have some more thinking to do.

The Snider safety and Rockets verbal committed to Coach Matt Campbell back in July, but another standout season for the Panthers in the defensive backfield have piqued the interest of another suitor.

Coach Jerry Kill and the Minnesota Golden Gophers are interested in the 6-foot-2, 185-pound Bates at safety, with a visit expected from defensive coordinator Jon Heacock on Jan. 16 when Bates and the Snider basketball team takes on South Side.

A scholarship has yet to be offered, but is possible at some point between now and National Signing Day on Feb. 4.

College coaches are prohibited from contacting recruits at this point in the calendar. The dead period runs through Jan. 14.

“They are still looking out for a safety and I am one of the guys they are interested in,” said Bates about Minnesota.

http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20141230/SPORTS/141239967

Go Gophers!!

I know Moore's weight loss is well documented but I found these pictures and was really blown away. Makes you think Mo Walker didn't even break a sweat.

tyler_moore_bad_weight.jpg

com_140522_RN_NFTC_HOU_Tyler_Moore.jpg

Attachments

• com_140522_RN_NFTC_HOU_Tyler_Moore.jpg
    com_140522_RN_NFTC_HOU_Tyler_Moore.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 54

He gone.

Horsted committed to Princeton to play football and baseball. Was my most wanted PWO target and thought we had a good chance at him.

Not sure why Kelly is even coming on his official here. Just commit to Michigan kid and move on. No need to drag this out

He gone.

I feel like he was headed to Michigan even without Harbaugh after Weber flipped to Ohio State. It seemed like he was just waiting for the right situation to open up at UM or MSU. Oh well...still think we finish this class strong.

PiPress: QB recruit Demry Croft ready 'to take things a step further'

The Gophers' New Year's Day Bowl appearance has Croft even more optimistic about what the program can accomplish in the years to come under coach Jerry Kill.

"The future is very bright," Croft said as a message to Minnesota fans. "We can definitely go places. We're going to take things a step further than going to a Jan. 1 bowl."

Croft said he was most impressed with the way the Gophers responded to adversity this season. They had a big win over Iowa after a disappointing loss at Illinois. Minnesota upset Nebraska on the road after a narrow loss to Ohio State.

"They've been relentless," he said. "After being down, (they) just come back and pound it out."

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_27238846/gophers-football-qb-recruit-demry-croft-ready-take

Go Gophers!!

Demry Croft = 6 feet 6 and 185 pounds.

6 feet 6 and 185 pounds = Red-Shirt.

Top Bottom