Official 1 Week Husker Fan Hangout

Winning the west could land us in the Rose bowl.
If Michigan beats Ohio State, then you maybe have a point.

But they're going to get pisspounded worse than Mich St did, and so is whatever West team shows up in Indy.

Michigan will not get pisspounded worse than Mich St. Michigan can defend the forward pass much better than MSU

If Michigan beats Ohio State, then you maybe have a point.

But they're going to get pisspounded worse than Mich St did, and so is whatever West team shows up in Indy.
Don't discount Michigan. They have a lot of talent on defense, and the game is in Ann Arbor. It will be hard for Ohio state to sustain drives, and I don't think they get the easy home run plays that they got against MSU. We'll see if Michigan can move the ball consistently against the buckeyes defense. If they can, then I see an upset. But I have to think Ohio state gets it done again.

Michigan will not get pisspounded worse than Mich St. Michigan can defend the forward pass much better than MSU
I see.

So it was a fluke that Michigan State beat Michigan, this season?

I see.

So it was a fluke that Michigan State beat Michigan, this season?
Lol. Not what I said. (Even though I do think was a fluky game)

My point was that Michigan has a much better pass defense (msu was basically last in D1 going INTO the osu game) and should be able to matchup better against the bucks.

Honestly, Scott Frost is really due some good luck. I don't know if MN sports fans are a good source of said luck, but I'll try.
Nebraska might have the biggest delta between talent / on-field performance and record this year. Pretty baffling.

I'm still not sure the Gophers are the better team and yet Nebraska is 1-7 in conference and Minnesota is 5-3.

I do think that Martinez holds them back. He absorbs so many plays and he's not nearly as talented as they think he is. If you're going to run your entire offense through a guy like they do then he better be Lamar Jackson.

Last edited:

Nebraska might have the biggest delta between talent / on-field performance and record this year. Pretty baffling.

I'm still not sure the Gophers are the better team and yet Nebraska is 1-7 in conference and Minnesota is 5-3.

I do think that Martinez holds them back. He absorbs so many plays and he's not nearly as talented as they think he is. If you're going to run your entire offense through a guy like they do then he better be Lamar Jackson.

Yeah, they really are a statistical anomaly.

The are 1-7 in conference and have a +7 point differential in conference.
They could conceivably go 1-8 and have a plus point differential in conference play.

Nebraska is not as bad as their record.

The are 1-7 in conference and have a +7 point differential in conference.
This is a silly point, because it's entirely due to one game where they ran up the score over NW.

Last edited:

This is a silly point, because it's entire due to one game where they ran up the score over NW.
It's not a silly point because they have kept every other game close. They've been competitive with all of the best teams in the conference.

It's not a silly point because they have kept every other game close. They've been competitive with all of the best teams in the conference.
Then the actual point is that they're 0-7 against a bunch of say top-35 teams with an average point differential of say -5 (or whatever it is).

That's the actual incredible thing.

Throwing in a run up win over abysmal NW adds nothing.

Nebraska won’t lose as many games next year as they did this year.

Hey Nebraska - Please!!! hang on to the lead!!!!

Nebraska will be tough next season.

Always been a huge Cornhusker fan and Frost is perhaps the best coach in the BIG. Never have understood the hate for him on GH. Go Big Red!!!😏 (Um ... don't f*** it up like you usually do.)

Hey Nebraska - Please!!! hang on to the lead!!!!
Hot diggity dang!

Here they go again!

Does Nebraska know that there are two halves to a game?

I will be throwing up corn chips if I am a Nebraska fan. 🤮

Twice!

Make that a bucket of feedlot shit mixed in with puke! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:

Nice job Frosty! Probably only way you can lose the game is a special teams f-up.
And then we get an Iowa punt block and TD

Oye- hope this isn’t a sign of things to come.

QB just threw a nice 30 yd pass. Go Huskers (for another hour)

Top Bottom