Official 1 Week Husker Fan Hangout

Hot diggity dang!

Here they go again!

Does Nebraska know that there are two halves to a game?

I will be throwing up corn chips if I am a Nebraska fan. 🤮

Twice!

Make that a bucket of feedlot shit mixed in with puke! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Iowa’s offense may score it’s first TD (to win).

Nebraska is overdue to win against an opponent like Iowa. Like GoForGold said, this is Nebraska's bowl game.

And... Minnesota can beat Wisconsin. We will have to play at our highest level, but it is possible.
They really aren’t

They are a straight up bad team
Being able to lose close doesn’t make you a good team

Just wow. Nebraska loses 8 games all by one TD or less. And their other loss to OSU was only one point shy of that (9). With just a tiny bit better coaching and execution they may win half of those and are looking at a 7-8 win season.

Nebraska finishes the BT season 1-8. They had 239 points for and 239 points against in BT play. Unbelievable

Always been a huge Cornhusker fan and Frost is perhaps the best coach in the BIG. Never have understood the hate for him on GH. Go Big Red!!!😏 (Um ... don't f*** it up like you usually do.)
That comment is just asking for the John C. Reilly .gif.

Trust me folks - this is the better outcome.

Now, hopefully we get the Axe, and get to finish the season 9-4 instead of 9-5 with an ass-whipping by Ohio State.

Let Iowa take the curbstomping.

Trust me folks - this is the better outcome.

Now, hopefully we get the Axe, and get to finish the season 9-4 instead of 9-5 with an ass-whipping by Ohio State.

Let Iowa take the curbstomping.
So do we ever want to win the west because the OSU whipping is always waiting. Should we try for second or third each year?

1-8 in conference play. His fourth consecutive losing season. Yet he is coming back. Unthinkable.

Two scenarios:

a) won the Axe, and the last game of the regular season is a win over Wisconsin at home, fans storm the field. Record is 9-4

b) won the Axe, and the last game of the regular season is a loss to Ohio St in Indy by a score of 10-56. Record is 9-5

No person selects b. Well, unless they're just lying to troll on a message board.

Two scenarios:

a) won the Axe, and the last game of the regular season is a win over Wisconsin at home, fans storm the field. Record is 9-4

b) won the Axe, and the last game of the regular season is a loss to Ohio St in Indy by a score of 10-56. Record is 9-5

No person selects b. Well, unless they're just lying to troll on a message board.
This is one of our better teams and you don't want to go to Indy?

WTF?

a or b

No one picks b (unless like I said, they're just trying to troll)

Top Bottom