Official 1 Week Husker Fan Hangout

This will be Nebraska's bowl game like it was for the Gophers so many times when Iowa was always the last game.

I'm routing against Iowa...

Rooting...

Last edited:

Nebraska is overdue to win against an opponent like Iowa. Like GoForGold said, this is Nebraska's bowl game.

And... Minnesota can beat Wisconsin. We will have to play at our highest level, but it is possible.

Next year seems like a good time.

This year is over for them. Time to pack it in.

Well, you stand to make some money if you're feeling that confident about it. Quite a few of the Vegas books have the Huskers favored by 3.5 points.

Well, you stand to make some money if you're feeling that confident about it. Quite a few of the Vegas books have the Huskers favored by 3.5 points.

Just trying to lure in delusional Husker fans to lay bets.

3-8 team is -3.5 against 9-2 team. Has that ever happened at the P5 level?

5 of there games are common opponents.

My Husker friend said this is the type of game they come out flat after losing a hard fought game.

3-8 team is -3.5 against 9-2 team. Has that ever happened at the P5 level?

5 of there games are common opponents.
Again, this is nothing more than books doing what books do: knowing the betting habits of the fanbases, really, really well.

throw a couple hundred on it and your trip to indy is paid for
What's throwing a couple hundred down the drain?

I mean, Purdue is going to win. Gophers have a solid 50/50 at home.

Neb is going to lay an egg.

What's throwing a couple hundred down the drain?

I mean, Purdue is going to win. Gophers have a solid 50/50 at home.

Neb is going to lay an egg.
WI -6.5 on the road is not really a 50/50 game.

Ranking the likeliness of happening.
1. Purdue Win
2. Neb over Iowa
3 MN over of WI

WI -6.5 on the road is not really a 50/50 game.

Ranking the likeliness of happening.
1. Purdue Win
2. Neb over Iowa
3 MN over of WI
Disagree with your 2/3.

We're far more likely to win than Neb is.

Just saw Nebraska is actually -3.5 on Friday. Hope they can close a game out for once. We have a fun weekend of B1G Football with Nebraska-Iowa on Friday, OSU-UM first and then our game on Saturday afternoon.

Need Nebraska to beat Iowa because I already have my Scott Frost Day Party booked for 4/8 and don't want to reschedule to 3/9.

Just saw Nebraska is actually -3.5 on Friday. Hope they can close a game out for once. We have a fun weekend of B1G Football with Nebraska-Iowa on Friday, OSU-UM first and then our game on Saturday afternoon.
Yeah, going to be a fun weekend of games no matter what happens. We all joke about the best 3-8 team in the country thing with Nebraska but they really do have a solid team that just can't seem to get it done in close games.

If Martinez can avoid throwing the ball to the Iowa DBs (no sure thing), I like Nebraska's chances of winning that game.

Nebraska had a good scheme and executed it well. They deserve credit. A defense will never hold everyone they play to 200 yards.

Nothing wrong with Golden Valley. I live in Maple Grove now but thanks for the concern.
Maple Grove makes Golden Valley look like paradise. Sorry about the downgrade but saving money is important

Martinez has played pretty well in 3 games against Iowa.

I'm all the way out on this, sorry.

Not only does Nebraska suck, and should not get to suckle at the Big Ten's TV money teat.

But quite frankly --- "winning" the "West" means nothing and gets you nothing other than a beat down from Ohio State this year. No thanks. Iowa can have that.
Disagree. Winning the west could land us in the Rose bowl. Things change when teams get into a conference championship.

I wonder if this Logan Smothers guy is any good.

Can Nebraska find a RB if AM isn't playing?
Someone will need to run the ball probably.

Top Bottom