NW

It totally sucks how Gopherhole forces you to stay in a thread you don't want to be in.
It doesn’t man
You could break free if you don’t want to be here

That’s true. I don’t think anyone will vote for fleck as coach of the year this year.

Hot take man
Maybe not, but only because the voters aren't enlightened enough to understand the importance of time of possession and shortening the game.

Barry Alvarez won 4 games in year 6 at Wisconsin. Clearly this guy is better than Barry.
B1G COY is a year to year award. Barry wouldn't of won it winning 4 games in year 6 year either, genius.

Last edited:

Neither the message I replied to, nor the message that said message was replying to, were discussing anything COY related. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Neither the message I replied to, nor the message that said message was replying to, were discussing anything COY related. I have no idea what you are talking about.
Barry Alvarez has nothing to do with 2023 Northwestern football either, but here we are.

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say PJ will never have the same success here as Barry did at Wisconsin

Purdue also started a true freshman QB on the road yesterday.

Northwestern has had a impressive turnaround.
Agreed, for how many players lost they are doing well. Where does Northwestern find there QB fountain? Gophers need to find that wishing well. Outside of Morgan been a long time since we had accurate passer. Ever wonder why Gophers never recruit good QB's? We have not had a really good one in for a long time. Would have liked to have seen Adam Weber in Mason's offense.

Northwestern just made a bowl by beating "explosive" Purdue. Credit where credit is due: NW plays damn hard and shows up every game to ball. None of that "It's on me" stuff. Refreshing to see.

Impressive performance by NW's defense containing that high powered Purdue offense.

Top Bottom