NW

Amazing that their coach went from Defensive Coordinator in the FCS to B1G head coach in a year. I wish him well. Seems like a great guy.

Not sure what the point of this post is. Gophers lost to both of these teams

Not sure what the point of this post is. Gophers lost to both of these teams
The point is that it is refreshing to see a team play hard, and probably outside their ability level, to win and be successful without excuses being made. You are correct - we and "it's on me" lost to both, including giving up over 600 yards to Purdue.

Northwestern just made a bowl by beating "explosive" Purdue. Credit where credit is due: NW plays damn hard and shows up every game to ball. None of that "It's on me" stuff. Refreshing to see.
What does the NW coach say in post game interviews following their losses? That must be why they are winning, he says the right stuff after they lose.

Northwestern has 6 wins to our 5 this year, after we won 14 more games over the two prior years. Hats off to them they are clearly the model program of the big ten.

What does the NW coach say in post game interviews following their losses? That must be why they are winning, he says the right stuff after they lose.
Yeah your are right. He has won more games in his year 0 than Fleck has in his year 7.

Northwestern has 6 wins to our 5 this year, after we won 14 more games over the two prior years. Hats off to them they are clearly the model program of the big ten.
True but they did win the west one year. Something that has evaded this group.

But yet, here you are with your 21000 posts.

People need your approval on what to post?
You don’t need my approval. Just wondering what the point of your post is?

One team that beat the gophers lost to another team that beat to the gophers
Shocking

The point is that it is refreshing to see a team play hard, and probably outside their ability level, to win and be successful without excuses being made. You are correct - we and "it's on me" lost to both, including giving up over 600 yards to Purdue.
Maybe you should find a new team. You seem like you’re having a pretty miserable time

You don’t need my approval. Just wondering what the point of your post is?

One team that beat the gophers lost to another team that beat to the gophers
Shocking

This is a forum for discussing college football. The person who started the thread is posting about college football. Seems like it makes sense.

Maybe you should find a new team. You seem like you’re having a pretty miserable time
You obviously fail at understanding being a fan.

Maybe you should try a new shtick, on another board.

Click's into thread he doesn't want to read to let us all know.
Clicked a thread about Northwestern thinking I’d find something interesting. And here you are

Northwestern just made a bowl by beating "explosive" Purdue. Credit where credit is due: NW plays damn hard and shows up every game to ball. None of that "It's on me" stuff. Refreshing to see.
Big Ten Coach of the Year in Evanston.

Top Bottom