Now Who?

FYI - Just need to vent.

This is the only hire that will make me feel better about this situation. If you fire someone, you better darn well replace him with someone who is better. Chip Kelly is not coming to Minnesota, PJ Fleck is not someone who is far and away a better coach than Claeys.

The lack of a Press Conference is really infuriating to me. A leader must be willing to defend the decisions he makes not hide behind a Press Release that only speaks to a conversation he had with Tracy and an associate. There was no mention about timeline/future.

Only in Minnesota will you find a coach with 9 wins, top 5 APR, and a top 10 graduation rate be fired over a tweet in which he voiced support of due process for his players.

I'm not to the point where I blame the administration for killing our football program. But botch this hire and I'll spend my money on something other than tickets.

End Rant
Ditto x 10.

I've heard good things about the Florida State TE's coach, heard he really crushes it out on the recruiting trail. Thoughts???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd take him.... as a TE's coach....

I've heard good things about the Florida State TE's coach, heard he really crushes it out on the recruiting trail. Thoughts???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom