Non Gophers in the Portal

Arkansas getting 5* and former 4 overall 2019 WR from Oklahoma. DeltaHog gotta be jacked.

I rather have a thread on guys we'd have a chance at getting. Majority of these guys are irrelevant to us

With Cristobal leaving Oregon, I'll be curious how many players enter the portal, specifically if former Gopher commit Avante Dickerson enters. Anybody know if he's played this year?

Isnt that the kid who ditched his senior year of HS? Now he is already transferring? You have to wonder if he will have success or will always be looking for something better and get in his own way.
The next tate martell

I imagine Plummer is looking to go to a school where he can throw on every down and try to put up some monster numbers in hopes of having the pros take notice. His situation is not terribly different from Annexstad's although Plummer played a lot more at Purdue than Annexstad did for us.
Do the Rainbow Warriors still run the Run and Shoot? Go to Hawaii and light up some scoreboards and learn how to 🏄‍♂️

With Cristobal leaving Oregon, I'll be curious how many players enter the portal, specifically if former Gopher commit Avante Dickerson enters. Anybody know if he's played this year?
Avante Dickerson 2021:
Screenshot_20211207-100547_Samsung Internet.jpg

K state to go 7-5
Cal to go home

NDSU’s success at QB has to help Kansas states argument here

I’d take Nix or Slovis, especially Nix, in a heartbeat but I know we aren’t looking at QB’s.

I’d take Nix or Slovis, especially Nix, in a heartbeat but I know we aren’t looking at QB’s.
Have you seen his career stats? Quite a bit worse than Morgan's.

Top Bottom