Nike EYBL Event this weekend.

die hard gopher,,, love the name but i dont want to get beat with our own kids its the ultimate insult in my book

die hard gopher,,, love the name but i dont want to get beat with our own kids its the ultimate insult in my book

didn't realize you had the name until after i posted a few times, i didnt mean to copy it or any thing like that, i might change it if its possible on GH

*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# any Minnesotan who chooses another big ten school especially those institutions to the south and east of us.

*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# any Minnesotan who chooses another big ten school especially those institutions to the south and east of us.

I get where you're going, but just to be a pedantic dick I'd like to point out that literally every school in the Big Ten except Nebraska is to the south and east of Minnesota.

Another go-at it today..

Tyus had a few turnovers today, but he is great for the most part and got to the free throw line at will. Another great performance. Good passing, good finisher, and nice shooting touch.

Reid Travis looks like a bull in a China shop with skill down low, and can put the ball on the floor, and owns the glass. Needs some more touch on his mid-range shot though. Very impressed with him. Projects to be a nice Power Forward in college.

James Lawson was a very efficient shooter and got a large handful of rebounds today. Surprised he isn't more highly recruited. Finished with like 13 and 7. Could be a nice mid-major Small Forward.

Trey Lyles of Indy Spiece doesn't score in mass numbers, but he puts up a steady amount of points every game, and is a VERY effective passer for a big man. Probably the best post passer on the circuit. Has good size, good hands, and is solid on defense.

Devin Booker of Alabama Challenge was impressive, and I liked what I saw out of him scoring and passing from a guard. Whoever gets this top 20 guard will be in business.

Stanley Johnson from Oakland is someone who I came away watching thinking he is highly overrated. Turnovers, bad attitude, inconsistent shooter, etc. Definitely not worth the hype in my book...

James Blackmon (Indiana recruit) is a really nice guard, and can shoot, play off the ball well, slash, and pass. Another guy that will give Minnesota problems over the years. Only thing I noticed is that he was pretty small. Maybe 5-11.

tyus had 24 and 8 assists today and reid travis had 23 and 13 today, also 4 out if the 5 howard pulley starters play for delasalle:reid travis, jarvis johnson, james lawson and sacar amin, they could be top 10 in the nation next year

tyus had 24 and 8 assists today and reid travis had 23 and 13 today, also 4 out if the 5 howard pulley starters play for delasalle:reid travis, jarvis johnson, james lawson and sacar amin, they could be top 10 in the nation next year

I don't know about that...

*Sacar Anim*

And yeah, it'd be interesting to see them go head to head with Apple Valley next year. I honestly have no idea who would be the favorite.

I don't know about that...

why not? i would actually be surprised if they weren't, they were a nationally ranked team last year and should be better this year, when was the last time an EYBL team that plays in the best circuit in the nation had 4 guys starting that went to the same high school, and a good EYBL team at that, 11-6, actually the 2010-11 hopkins team with joe coleman, marvin singleton and syani chambers was ranked #2 in the nation on maxpreps.com and this Delasalle team is alot better then that team, also Delasalle would beat apple valley by 10+ i think, AV still has brock bertram but lose dustin fronk, i dont know if dennis austin and those 2 other kids are still there though but i think Delassalle would handle them

why not? i would actually be surprised if they weren't, they were a nationally ranked team last year and should be better this year, when was the last time an EYBL team that plays in the best circuit in the nation had 4 guys starting that went to the same high school, and a good EYBL team at that, 11-6, actually the 2010-11 hopkins team with joe coleman, marvin singleton and syani chambers was ranked #2 in the nation on maxpreps.com and this Delasalle team is alot better then that team, also Delasalle would beat apple valley by 10+ i think, AV still has brock bertram but lose dustin fronk, i dont know if dennis austin and those 2 other kids are still there though but i think Delassalle would handle them

No doubt a top team in the nation in my eyes they will be a fun team to watch !

Cheick Diallo

Didn't know much about him before the tournament... He was a joy to watch, a young Dikembe Mutombo with KGs passion and intensity.

Diallo was #13 for Team Scan. The Team Scan front line of Cheick Diallo, Chris McCullough (#5) and Terry Larrier (#3) was long and very athletic. They were a fun team to watch. And keep in mind that Diallo is a 2015 grad which makes his performance even more impressive.

Top Bottom