NFL Draft-Will Bateman & St. Juste end the streak?

With the front seven that Washington has St-Juste is going to get a chance to make plays. It's going to be fun watching him continue his journey.

lol. Anyone just see Jacoby Jones announce that pick? What a goon.

Great news, with St. Juste's selection, the Golden Gophers are no longer keeping the company of Duke and Kansas football, as they exit this dubious list. Next year when some dweeb who's an Iowa State fan compiles a similar list on the Cyclone message board, he will find the Gophers rubbing elbows with the likes of Alabama and Clemson (just barely, but hey, they're on the right side of the velvet rope).

In addition to the Gophers, Syracuse (19 years) and Northwestern (15 years) fell off the list this year. Purdue & Indiana, now at 13 years, are the co-leaders in the Big Ten in this category.

BSJ keeps looking good in that Maroon (Burgundy) and Gold!

I would tend to bet the streak does not end this draft for the Gophers, I predict a second round pick for Bateman and fifth round pick for St. Juste. Gopher media and fans tend to be a bit too Bullish on our draft picks, the late Sid Hartman was notorious for this. I wish Bateman and St. Juste all the best as they make their way to the NFL.
So I am thrilled to be dead wrong on my predictions, the hype became reality for Bateman and St. Juste, happy for them both.

So I am thrilled to be dead wrong on my predictions, the hype became reality for Bateman and St. Juste, happy for them both.
I was not surprised about Bateman. Maybe somewhat surprised about St. Juste.

Contract signed. Bet he's glad he didn't take that medical retirement deal that Michigan was pushing on him....

Other than the signing bonus- is any of the rookie contract guaranteed?

Top Bottom