NFL Draft-Will Bateman & St. Juste end the streak?

A well deserved spot. Good for him!

He is the first of many 1st Rounders to come out of Minny.

Last edited:

Congratulations, Rashod!

Last edited:

ESPN draftcast has St. Juste as the 49th best available (7th CB) player remaining. Would put him solidly in the 3rd if the draft broke that way.

Way to go Bateman!

I'm just happy I dont have to hate watch him on the Packers now 🙃

Love the Bateman to Baltimore pick. The Ravens are a bonafide SB contender. Nothing would make me happier than another of my favorite all-time Gopher players helping a team win it all in back to back seasons as a rookie.

They were pretty good. Think they missed 5. Back end of 1st round always a crap shoot. Give then props for predicting Leatherwood to Raiders and the Bucs last pick in 1st round. Missed pretty bad on Bateman.

Missed badly on the most important pick of the draft. Otherwise a pretty good job.

Checking out draft grades from the first round....the Vikings grades were overwhelmingly good. All As and I think I saw one B. How could you not like what they did. Traded down and picked up some extra selections in day 2 and still got one of the two guys projected to them at 14. Great move.

Analysts also loved the Bateman pick. A couple had the Ravens pick as an A+. Most others around an A. CBS Sports gave them a C. And then there is butthurt Walter Football who had Bateman going ten picks later.....graded it a D. Fool. Loser. Failure.

5 CBs in the first round yesterday likely bodes well for St. Juste getting picked before the night is over.

St. Juste currently listed as Kiper's best available d-back?

Checking out draft grades from the first round....the Vikings grades were overwhelmingly good. All As and I think I saw one B. How could you not like what they did. Traded down and picked up some extra selections in day 2 and still got one of the two guys projected to them at 14. Great move.

Analysts also loved the Bateman pick. A couple had the Ravens pick as an A+. Most others around an A. CBS Sports gave them a C. And then there is butthurt Walter Football who had Bateman going ten picks later.....graded it a D. Fool. Loser. Failure.
They've been down on him. Their early mocks had him 3/4th round

But @bonin21 must be affiliated

They've been down on him. Their early mocks had him 3/4th round

But @bonin21 must be affiliated

I just find it funny that the overwhelming number of gradings have Bateman at 27 as an A or an A+....and poor walter gives it a D. Is he going to be mad when St. Juste goes in the third?

Top Bottom