New post counts

Hates Monikers

Reaction score
Although many people will have (or already have) their post count updated to reflect their past activity, others won't. So a lot of posters will have only a handful of posts for quite a while. Won't this cause mass confusion? We all know that posters with very low post counts are either stupid, Badger fans, Brewster haters, future trolls or a combination. How long will it be before we have enough knowledgeable, true Gopher fans posting to make visits here worthwhile? ;)

Apparently it will take a few days for them to update the post counts...hope this gets done quickly. I hate being a junior member!

I actually think this is a great time for people to sign up - for that very reason! I've heard time and time again how intimidated people are to post on the board - and fear they will get called out for a low post count, even though they've been reading for years. This is a great time, since there will be so many new people - or new monikers.

So, all you lurkers out there - REGISTER now!!! Only Hates Monikers will call you stupid, just kidding :)!

I on the other hand enjoy being an ice cream abuser.

Yes, post counts are so important, sort of like telling my wife how large I am, or buying that large 4 wheel truck to drive 4 blocks down to the bowling alley crap bar every night.

Post count concern is sort of like being proud of being a Texan.

Yes, post counts are so important, sort of like telling my wife how large I am, or buying that large 4 wheel truck to drive 4 blocks down to the bowling alley crap bar every night.

Post count concern is sort of like being proud of being a Texan.

That's odd...if you change Texan to Oklahoman, you just described GopherHole's all-time post leader.

I actually think this is a great time for people to sign up - for that very reason! I've heard time and time again how intimidated people are to post on the board - and fear they will get called out for a low post count, even though they've been reading for years. This is a great time, since there will be so many new people - or new monikers.

So, all you lurkers out there - REGISTER now!!! Only Hates Monikers will call you stupid, just kidding :)!

I have never understood why people get called out for their post counts when they try to make a point. Just because someone makes a ton of posts on a website doesn't mean they know more than someone else.

The post counts have been updated for everyone. If your post count has not been updated let us know.

Top Bottom