New coach Pitino blog post!

He also doesn't create his own shot. Not trying to bash him cuz I think he is a hard worker and important to the team but when u think about it what does that say about the rest of the team when he is your best shooter. That is why I am a little concerned about this season.

The rest of his skill set has nothing to do with his shooting ability. He can shoot! If the coach said he was our best playmaker, I'd be concerned. I have no idea why you chose this as the basis for your concern. Being a great shooter doesn't make a person a great player and being a great player doesn't make a person a great shooter. What does it say about our team? It says that Joey is our best shooter. Not our best player, but our best shooter. Is this a bit or you do you seriously not get it?

The rest of his skill set has nothing to do with his shooting ability. He can shoot! If the coach said he was our best playmaker, I'd be concerned. I have no idea why you chose this as the basis for your concern. Being a great shooter doesn't make a person a great player and being a great player doesn't make a person a great shooter. What does it say about our team? It says that Joey is our best shooter. Not our best player, but our best shooter. Is this a bit or you do you seriously not get it?

+1

Not a bit and you could be a little less of a jackwagon about it too. I've posted here for more than 10 years so if I was a bit it's likely I would have been exposed by now and have seldom had terrible takes but I'd this is one so be it. I'm concerned that the rest of the team might not be that great shooting the ball. Maybe I'm wrong I hope I am but I didn't regard Joey as a great shooter. He often has games where he disappears so if the rest of the team isn't as good at shooting the ball we could be in trouble. My guess is where we have generally been picked to finish is about right. Hope I'm wrong though.

Bump. What we are seeing this year is exactly why i was concerned about Joey being our best shooter.

Top Bottom