Nebraska is back...

PJ needs to get his little handwritten chart and call the Indiana coach and let him know he's doing it wrong.

I mean, they're 7-0 and just dismantled the number 7 scoring defense and number 13 defense in total defense.

To the tune of ~2x yardage average and ~5x points allowed.

Don't they understand it's year zero?

Indiana is a team I'm thankful we don't play this year. I'm not sad we don't play Nebraska either.
Glad you're not a coach. Holy chicken shit Batman.

Not really sure this has anything to do with fleck

However, comparing year 1 to any coach pre 2020 is an awful comparison. A lot of indianas players wouldn’t be eligible to play this year pre-2020
Yeah I was going to mention that as well, but I’m glad to see some thinking people on here. It’s a cute line to keep saying “year 0, year 0”, but when you can bring all your good players along PLUS a bunch of others from the portal, it’s really not the same as it was. I think they’re starting at least 6 transfers including a QB, an FCS All American (or 2?), and a DL that a ton of schools wanted.

Not taking anything at all away from IU — they look completely legit. I’m just saying there’s no way Cignetti does this pre 2020. He’s undoubtedly a good coach and would’ve made them a better team, but not this good.

Not taking anything at all away from IU — they look completely legit. I’m just saying there’s no way Cignetti does this pre 2020. He’s undoubtedly a good coach and would’ve made them a better team, but not this good.
1729459185448.png

Yeah I was going to mention that as well, but I’m glad to see some thinking people on here. It’s a cute line to keep saying “year 0, year 0”, but when you can bring all your good players along PLUS a bunch of others from the portal, it’s really not the same as it was. I think they’re starting at least 6 transfers including a QB, an FCS All American (or 2?), and a DL that a ton of schools wanted.

Correct. Totally legit.
Great hire, great season.

Much more real than the Tom Allen covid fake season

Couldn't take my eyes off the game. There were others to watch and I couldn't flip the channel. It was awesome.

If Nebraska finishes 7-5 or 6-6, will that hamper their top 15 2025 preseason ranking? Could they fall to top 25?
No, and No. Death, taxes, and the annual slobbering about how good Nebraska is going to be.

Hope he's ok. He's usually not that grumpy of a poster.
Maybe he was possessed by the ghost of MPLSGopher which caused him to post a whole bunch of times in rapid succession.....:)

A Nebraska Cornhuskers fan says, "Man, Scott Frost was the worst!"
Matt Rhule overhears and, with a grin, says, "Hold my corn."

Top Bottom