NCAA Ruling Allows D-III St. Thomas to Make Unprecedented Leap to D-I

For football but not hockey.
Technically. Same with basketball, technically. The NCAA only officially has a single Division I, in both sports.

But we all know there are defacto levels within the division, in both sports. Tommies in men's hockey are being looked at for the new CCHA, which will be equivalent to the previous WCHA, which is a level below the NCHC and Big Ten.

Bball the Summit League is competitive, but definitely a low major conference. And they'll probably need time to become competitive with the Dakota schools.

It was Kowalkowski's lack of receivers that did him in. With the top instate talent, and many good players from the 5 state area he will be able to destroy the Toreros and Bulldogs. We will be looking back at the decision not to offer him a scholarship in the same way we kick ourselves for losing Jacques Perra.
I agree, he was the top performing QB in the Freshman All- American game in Florida, the other four QB's will be playing at large schools, he as also a year younger. I know I get flack for supporting this kids, but I think this kid will continue to rise to the top.

I agree, he was the top performing QB in the Freshman All- American game in Florida, the other four QB's will be playing at large schools, he as also a year younger. I know I get flack for supporting this kids, but I think this kid will continue to rise to the top.
What gives you so much confidence in him? Do you know his family or something?

Top Bottom