Nate Andrews Commits UPDATED 12/18: Alabama offers Andrews

If the offers on Rivals are right, this is a GREAT get

Wow, he had some great offers. Does this officially put to rest whether or not AJ's manifesto will hurt our recruiting?

Wow this is great news! Kill and the staff are certainly bringing in some good guys just before NSD, keep it up!

GI Tweet

GopherIllustratedcom ‏@ZachJohnsonGI
Andrews was on his #Gophers visit w/ 2 other def players from Alabama. Could it be a Bama trifecta? @NateAndrews1 @Jwalton25 @_Success_1

Would love to steal Marquez White from FSU.

Good offer list. Never bad to beat out FSU or Mississippi.

Godwin, Myrick and now Andrews. A solid group of DBs joining Gopher Nation. The only way to top this would be a White Christmas.

I see Marquez White (@_Success_1) was recently bumped up to a 4 star on Rivals, that'd be a nice get as well, but not holding my breath as he is committed to Florida St.
Why not? with Mark Stoops becoming the HC at KY and other coaches possibly following him the situation is fluid.

Awesome. He had a top three of Florida State, Ole Miss, and Minnesota.

Godwin, Myrick and now Andrews. A solid group of DBs joining Gopher Nation. The only way to top this would be a White Christmas.

On Rivals, Andrews is listed as a Receiver.

With the addition of Andrews, this is shaping up to be a very nice recruiting class. Welcome Nate!

Ski-U-Mah and Go Gophers!

I love the fact this staff really hits the Deep South hard. Nice to see some in-roads being made into that football rich part of the country.

He was offered by Florida State?

Count me skeptical on that.

He was offered by Florida State?

Count me skeptical on that.

Three of the four major services - Scout, Rivals, and 247 - have an offered listed and though I don't subscribe to their services it looks like he got the offer back in Feburary (per this: http://footballrecruiting.rivals.co...t=content.asp&cid=1331539&fid=&tid=&mid=&rid=).

ESPN doesn't have the offer listed so who knows. I guess he could've been lying during the interview and had some sort of "conditional offer/if something better doesn't come along." But for now I'll choose to believe he got the FSU offer and we beat them out for his services :)

Top Bottom