My grandpa needs your help.

CycloneGopher

Reaction score
Gopherholers...My Grandpa is currently in 5th place in the military appreciation contest and he needs to get within the top 3 in order to go to the game. He is a WWII Navy vet and is a diehard lifetime gopher. This would be a huge lifetime opportunity for him and I would love to be able to give him this honor. We as gophers are already helping Lindsey out so lets help my grandpa as well. You can vote for multiple people each day so lets help out my grandpa and Lindsey. If the link below doesn't send you directly to his picture then he is the one wearing the very old navy hat.

Let's prove the power of Gopherhole and send two of the posters honored family members to the game to get recognized by all the fans.

Ski-u-mah

https://www.facebook.com/GopherAthletics?v=app_448952861833126&rest=1

He is...kyle....minneapolis

Thank you Guys! You can vote for multiple people every 24 hours. Top 3 win. Let's get Kyle and his grandpa to the game and help Lindsey and our 5 month old daughter get to the game as well. If we win we will be flying from San Diego for the game. Thanks again for the support!!!!

Gopherholers...My Grandpa is currently in 5th place in the military appreciation contest and he needs to get within the top 3 in order to go to the game. He is a WWII Navy vet and is a diehard lifetime gopher. This would be a huge lifetime opportunity for him and I would love to be able to give him this honor. We as gophers are already helping Lindsey out so lets help my grandpa as well. You can vote for multiple people each day so lets help out my grandpa and Lindsey. If the link below doesn't send you directly to his picture then he is the one wearing the very old navy hat.

Let's prove the power of Gopherhole and send two of the posters honored family members to the game to get recognized by all the fans.

Ski-u-mah

https://www.facebook.com/GopherAthletics?v=app_448952861833126&rest=1

This didn't go directly to your grandpa's link - is he Ryan? I just voted for Lindsay again, and would love to help him out too :)

Just voted.

This might be the best thread title in the history of Gopherhole:

"My grandpa needs your help"

Thanks everyone! Loving the support!

Voted again, though again it didn't go easily. Ryan 269, Lindsey 259 and then it drops to 134.

He is Kyle...Minneapolis

Dammit and "whooo". I've given Kyle two and it wouldn't take my vote today for Ryan, though it was still 'thinking" about it when I finally signed-off. Would you mind going up to the O.P. and adding his name? Just a thought.

Okay, Lindsey now has 283, ____ has 280, _____ has 137 and KYLE, you're Grandpa has 99.

Iceland you are a gentleman and a scholar. I don't care what Doc Don says about you. Keep up the intensity and we can solidify Lindsey's spot and bring Kyle and his grandpa into 3rd. I am sure I speak for Kyle when I say I really appreciate the suppoort.

Lindsey is looking solid. Kyle needs some help. They both got my vote today.

Lindsey is looking solid. Kyle needs some help. They both got my vote today.

Lindsey and Kyle got both mine and my dad's vote(it isn't my fault he stays logged into Facebook, and he would be up for voting for both of them. I would ask Gophersholers to especially make a push for Kyle. He is a WWII vet and knowing the demographics of that age group, he likely doesn't have a ton if years left.

P..S. I vote for both each time.

Just voted for both Lindsey and Kyle as well.

_____ - 392, Lindsey - 364, ______ - 261, _____ - 161, ______ - 156, _______ - 146, Kyle - 132.

Let's bump both of them back up shall we? They both are Gopher Fans. AuEG04 is certainly a Gopher Fan and Cyclone?

NOBODY is hated more by the bloody Hawkeye fans than Iowa State fans.

That alone says you should go and vote. :drink:

I am and always will be a gopher but I went to Iowa State for school and my hatred for the Hawkeyes just burns even hotter.

I am and always will be a gopher but I went to Iowa State for school and my hatred for the Hawkeyes just burns even hotter.

Come on people, you've GOT to vote for a guy like that!

Thanks Iceland! Every vote counts! If we get top 3 and get to go to the game Saturday, it will be my 5 month old daughter's first plane ride, trip to MN, and Gopher Game. Hoping to make it a really special trip for both Lindsey (recognition and her birthday) and my little one (get that first picture with Goldy). Ryan is pulling away with the lead, but through the power of everyone's social media skills we can get Lindsey and Kyle up there as solid #2 and #3.
Keep the hope alive and let's close this thing out strong. Two more days of voting!

Was just able to vote again for Kyle. Got ya to 170 count on another one from me tomorrow. Go Kyle! Go Lindsey!

Just voted and we've still got until midnight tonight to push them over the top right?

____ 517; Lindsey 446, ____ 341,_____286, _____. Kyle 197

I am drawn to this thread and want to tear into the op but im gonna let it go.

Top Bottom