Movies Everyone Has Seen-Except You

-Any Monty Python movie
That’s not all that surprising. Monty Python was well before my time, but from everything I’ve read, their humor really did not translate well for American audiences.

Anyway, I clearly enjoyed them given my username and avatar.

I am not a comedy fan - just not my thing - so I have never seen any movies with Adam Sandler. I think the only Jim Carrey movie I've seen is "The Mask."

I mainly watch older movies on TCM. Huge Bogart fan, but for some reason I've never seen "High Sierra." It was on this week and I forgot to set my DVR.

I don't think I've ever seen "Ben Hur" all the way through. Likewise with "Gone With the Wind."

my favorite genres - at least recently - are westerns and Film Noir.

Dude! But just for Caddyshack. I think that disqualifies you from ever "Doing the Gopher".

Caddyshack, like the Big Lebowski, are movies I'm familiar with, that I've seen pieces of on TV, but have never watched start-to-finish, and can't quote more than a line or two from. The Matrix, plus Dazed & Confused, I've never seen a minute of.

Caddyshack, like the Big Lebowski, are movies I'm familiar with, that I've seen pieces of on TV, but have never watched start-to-finish, and can't quote more than a line or two from. The Matrix, plus Dazed & Confused, I've never seen a minute of.
I tried the Matrix and just couldn't...
Lebowski is great.
Dazed & Confused is as good as it gets for a time specific movie.
Caddyshack is a classic that must be seen with a drink in hand imo.

Black Panther, The Matrix, Lord of the Rings, Big Lebowski, Gone with the Wind, Harry Potter, Batman, Shindlers List.

Titanic
Harry Potter
Hunger Games

Tangent: Fight Club is my #1 most overrated movie

Titanic
Harry Potter
Hunger Games

Tangent: Fight Club is my #1 most overrated movie
Gandi is my #1 most over-rated movie of all time. It had an intermission, and was just awful to watch.

Did Brad not like it?
Spoiler Alert!!!!! Don't read below if you haven't seen the movie.

I was attempting humor with how Brad really didn't exist and it was really Ed Norton all along. So...maybe it wasn't really you that didn't like the movie. It was really your "other" personality.

Star Wars

100% God's honest truth. Top that!

I don't think I have ever seen the Star Wars movies either. Believe I saw the Phantom Menace once in theaters when I was like ten years old. But I cannot recall sitting down to watch any of the other ones all the way through.

Same goes with Indiana Jones movies. Bits and pieces here and there.

Basically every marvel universe movie. I saw Iron Man and the first Avengers movie. Also saw the first Guardians of the Galaxy.

I don't talk about Fight Club because I've never seen Fight Club. even though I understand that Meat Loaf is in it.

In defense of Fast Times, it was set in the present. Dazed is mostly adored by people far too young to have been a character in the movie. Fast Times I watched when I was in High School, and it captured some of why it was awesome and awful. It was never intended to be a period piece, but it is now.

To answer the question, Top Gun.

Older movie: Titanic

Newer movie: Avengers-End Game

In defense of Fast Times, it was set in the present. Dazed is mostly adored by people far too young to have been a character in the movie. Fast Times I watched when I was in High School, and it captured some of why it was awesome and awful. It was never intended to be a period piece, but it is now.

To answer the question, Top Gun.
Fast Times was the best movie about high school for people our age imo. At least high school movies with nudity and drug use. Ferris Bueller is right up there while being innocent.

Dazed and Confused is 100% right on the money according to my older siblings and my friends older brothers. They swear by it.

Top Bottom