More rumors

Talk about hijacking a thread....

No kidding, at this point I would just like to see Perra get into a game so that we can put all this debate about him to bed. There are those that seem to think he is the second coming and those that don't think he will amount to anything. I guess I fall in the camp with those that are skeptical of a walk-on QB from Minnesota whose only other real option was South Dakota, but you never know, guys do fall through the cracks so I guess anything is possible.

(I get that the current run of posts about paying for school are no longer talking about Perra, but it was his name being brought up that triggered the whole tangent and turned it into what it has become)

My daughters ROTC stipend, was not considered income, it was only paid while she was enrolled full time. I think for IRS purposes, how a stipend is structured, is important.

No kidding, at this point I would just like to see Perra get into a game so that we can put all this debate about him to bed. There are those that seem to think he is the second coming and those that don't think he will amount to anything. I guess I fall in the camp with those that are skeptical of a walk-on QB from Minnesota whose only other real option was South Dakota, but you never know, guys do fall through the cracks so I guess anything is possible.

(I get that the current run of posts about paying for school are no longer talking about Perra, but it was his name being brought up that triggered the whole tangent and turned it into what it has become)

Ever heard of Kurt Warner????

Top Bottom