Minnesota Vs. Nebraska Game Thread

Reaction score
Thought I would start a thread to talk about the game. Looks like they are playing decent so far. What do you think?

anyone know of a video stream? Seems like we're being outhustled and can't run an offense. One of those is usual.

Rodney! Put the ball on the floor and go the the basket when you get it in the lane. It is a FRICKEN one bounce to the basket. Jeez

Yeah no one posted anything on firstrow sports this time. That has been golden for me so far this year.

"gophers offense seems stagnant" how many times have announcers said this since Tubby got hired? Team looking better the past few minutes though. Go gophers!

Yeah no one posted anything on firstrow sports this time. That has been golden for me so far this year.

I heard that the Department of Homeland Security (no joke!) shut down about 25 of these free streaming live sports sites this week leading up to the Super Bowl. One would think that the Department of HS would have better things to worry about, but I guess not.

Go Gophers!!

I heard that the Department of Homeland Security (no joke!) shut down about 25 of these free streaming live sports sites this week leading up to the Super Bowl. One would think that the Department of HS would have better things to worry about, but I guess not.

Go Gophers!!
TV companies give the gov't money, TV companies no like live streams, TV companies tell gov't to shut down streams or they get no more money.

Good defense Mav. Please leave the court and don't come back

Coleman got raped on that turnover that lead to the dunk.

Top Bottom