Minnesota @ Penn State Game Thread

Big L- If you think we go 5-1 I might need some of that juice bud. IF that happens then no but I don't think that is a scenario that has any chance of playing out. 4-2 maybe.

Did i say that? I don't think that at all. It just makes no sense to be proclaiming how many games we HAVE to win in the BTT, when there are still a lot of games to be played.

Big L- If you think we go 5-1 I might need some of that juice bud. IF that happens then no but I don't think that is a scenario that has any chance of playing out. 4-2 maybe.

Take your negative ass elsewhere and go blow Konrad Zagzebski.

We lose @ Ill. and @ Mich and home vs NW we lose playing like we have the last four

wtf. way to screw that one up at the end Gophers.

Not a good way to finish up the half...I swear that seems to happen to us every game!

GREAT LINE BY DAVE REVSINE! "This is one of those games where, if the late Dr. James Naismith would have been alive, would have regretted the game of basketball."

CLASSIC!

End of the half

How many times do we get see the other team hit the last shot of the half and take the lead going back to the locker room? It feels like this happens almost every game.

We really need to just go to a basic motion offense, get guys moving, setting picks. I can't stand to see 4 half ass picks up top and the ball swung around the perimeter for 25 seconds each possession.

Take your negative ass elsewhere and go blow Konrad Zagzebski.

What Up Guy- How can you be positive about how this team is playing? Thanks for the comment by the way. Sorry for my support of U of M athletics and a kid that has some passion to play for us.

The inability of our big guys to play consistantly is hurting this team right now. Iverson is on the bench and can't pass the ball and Sampson seems to only get the ball more than 15 feet from the hoop. We have no inside threat which automatically lowers the percentage of the outside shot. Need inside out play.

Who would you play?

I would go with Carter, Johnson, Sampson, Joseph, and Nolan.

Tubby has a team of Dan Monson's players and one recruiting class at 18-5 and because they've been playing ugly lately, everyone thinks the world is coming to an end. They're on the road in the Big Ten with officials calling every travel/carry (which rarely happens), have 3 big men in foul trouble and are still within one at the half. Relax a little people.

Tubby must have told Westbrook, you are out scorer.

Top Bottom