Minnesota @ Penn State Game Thread

Uh, how about Illinois? Holding a team to 36 counts as a good game in my book.

I guess we're just completely forgetting about Illinois?

Team that adjusts to officials will win game.

Good point we had a good second half...At least this team has improved on making FTs.

I really like Tubby as a coach, but my god we play some of the ugliest basketball night in night out in Div I. At some point that reflects on the coach

Tubby doesn't miss shots and travel.

Anyone watch some of that Syracuse game? That team is in a different class than us and they were talking about them being on the bubble. I say we HAVE to win at least one conf tournament game

Number 24 Cameron Windword (?) looks like a woman playing basketball from the far camera view.

did Nolen just try to drive to the bucket and screw up a layup.

We need to start hitting some 3's...we are much better when Blake and Westbrook get rolling from deep.

I agree 5*, this team needs better inside out play and coaching

Anyone watch some of that Syracuse game? That team is in a different class than us and they were talking about them being on the bubble. I say we HAVE to win at least one conf tournament game

So, if we go 5-1 here on out, we still HAVE to win one conf game??

Games like this in the big ten do nothing to help our bubble teams.

did Nolen just try to drive to the bucket and screw up a layup.

There were 3 guys surrounding him...I wouldnt classify that as "screwing up a layup". Westbrook just had a drive to basket and booted it, if thats what you mean. LW just carried as well.

ahhhhhh

9 TO's 0 Assists. wow is this game awful.

Westbrook going to set a record for traveling calls in a game.

So, if we go 5-1 here on out, we still HAVE to win one conf game??

Big L- If you think we go 5-1 I might need some of that juice bud. IF that happens then no but I don't think that is a scenario that has any chance of playing out. 4-2 maybe.

Top Bottom