Michigan @ Minneosta Game Thread

They may be veteran officials, but they still $uck.

Why hasn't Iverson even see the floor? Williams is a senior and all, but wtf?

omg. 80% of the time we look like the most offensively challenged team in the big 10. Thank god for Iowa

we need to key it up defensively again or this could slip away, come on guys

I think we will pull it out, but we always seem to make things more difficult than they need to be.

Nice reversion to the bad Johnson-Westbrook there. Quick off the ball foul on Johnson, out-of-control TO on Westbrook.

We are shooting 62% and should have this game in hand, but we have let them shoot 42% from behind the line.

This one feels like the Wisconsin game, but I fear MI offense more....not good.

you dumb Refs. how can they give Michigan a Timeout.

That was a tied ball to the Gophers. You can't have a timeout if you don't have none has possession, right? Either way it should never have gotten this close in the first place where the officials can have a say in this games outcome.

Is the crowd, other than he students, into this game?

Gophers are not being aggressive enough and will lose this game if they don't drive to the basket and get to the foul line. Ridiculous!

Of course, if they don't play any defense, it's all moot. Looks like game at this point. What a crappy way to end the season.....

Anyone know why Iverson has not played one minute today? I don't doubt Tubby, but it seems odd.

cause we would be losing by a lot more probally, williams is quicker on senior day im sure.

they had to call a timeout before Westbrook hit the 3.

Top Bottom