Michigan @ Minneosta Game Thread

Michigan has got to be the most annoying team in the country. All they do is shoot threes! I think we're a better overall team. Hopefully we guard the 3 a little better in the second half. Go Gophers!!!

Michigan has got to be the most annoying team in the country. All they do is shoot threes! I think we're a better overall team. Hopefully we guard the 3 a little better in the second half. Go Gophers!!!

They play to their strengths, which is smart. Novak would look really good in a gopher jersey right now

Couldn't someone tell the in studio guy that the Gopher's were up by 3 at half? Really!

Also someone may want to change the thread title so MN is spelled correctly.

opps. i try too chance the title thread just now and cannot.

Minnesota taking control of this game.

45-35.

That's OK.

Great start to the 2nd half by the Gophers! 10-3 run, just wish we could take that 3 back.

They play to their strengths, which is smart. Novak would look really good in a gopher jersey right now

Boehline is a hell of a coach, that's for sure. You could tell WV still misses him. They went crazy when all 4 ESPN talking heads picked MN to win.

I love seeing the two seniors contributing on senior day. That's gotta be a great feeling.

While we are executing very well on offense, Michigan's defense is horrendous. It seems like we end up with a layup or a wide open jumper on every possession.

they are a finesse team and if they want Novak to guard Johnson he will abuse him all day inside with position.

look out! For the 1000th time guard the three. Who cares about the paint they don't use it

Westbrook with a horrible looking 3 point shot and misses.

ummmmm...MI has 24 points from beyond the arc not 18.

killer instinct, we need a killer instinct and bury these guys

are these annoucers dumb or what. how can they say Michigan derseve to be in the NCAA tourney.

Top Bottom