Michael Rand: Updating the Gophers AD search

Killjoy said:
Until he does can we put him on medical leave from this board?

Give it up, you will never get him banned. He does know how to push your buttons though.

Give it up, you will never get him banned. He does know how to push your buttons though.

Yea of little faith. Do you realize how many times he has been banned from football blogs? Who knows, it could happen again. My favorite time was when both he and Pantherhawk were both banned at the same time on blog (The Strib) for disruptive behavior. Yes, they were great buddies and had joined forces to make it impossible to have a conversation by turning everything to their agendas. So stop feeling sorry for wren, he has a long rap sheet.

Killjoy said:
Yea of little faith. Do you realize how many times he has been banned from football blogs? Who knows, it could happen again. My favorite time was when both he and Pantherhawk were both banned at the same time on blog (The Strib) for disruptive behavior. Yes, they were great buddies and had joined forces to make it impossible to have a conversation by turning everything to their agendas. So stop feeling sorry for wren, he has a long rap sheet.

He will not get banned here based on anything you say or do, guaranteed. Your infatuation with him is interesting and all of your posts seem to have an agenda just like Wren. Wren is your Macturi or Prexy, you realize that don't you.

I think Bob Bowsby would be a great hire. He has connections to the state. He has a solid football program. He would know what it takes to keep the minor sports going as well as get the big 3 sports running on all cylinders. And, for giggles, he would still enjoy the Directors cup challenge. This guy has connections in many supporting organizations and is a big supporter of amateur sports at all levels. He is still young enough to get another 8-10 years of service from him before he retires. I don't know if anyone else thinks of him, but he looks terrific on paper.

I think Bob Bowsby would be a great hire. He has connections to the state. He has a solid football program. He would know what it takes to keep the minor sports going as well as get the big 3 sports running on all cylinders. And, for giggles, he would still enjoy the Directors cup challenge. This guy has connections in many supporting organizations and is a big supporter of amateur sports at all levels. He is still young enough to get another 8-10 years of service from him before he retires. I don't know if anyone else thinks of him, but he looks terrific on paper.

I also like Bob Bowlsby. He has done an outstanding job at Stanford. He also hired Kirk Ferentz at Iowa. He would be a terrific hire here. He is an Iowa native and graduated from Moorhead St. Good suggestion !!

Uffda said:
I also like Bob Bowlsby. He has done an outstanding job at Stanford. He also hired Kirk Ferentz at Iowa. He would be a terrific hire here. He is an Iowa native and graduated from Moorhead St. Good suggestion !!

And as a Iowa native who left Iowa for Stanford, why would he come here?

A Dragon sounds good to me.

And as a Iowa native who left Iowa for Stanford, why would he come here?

1) Why did you come here ?
2) Maybe he wants to be closer to Family.
3) I did not say he would come here -- but we do not know him personally -- you never know until you try.
4) I would rather hire him than Darin Nelson.

1) Why did you come here ?
2) Maybe he wants to be closer to Family.
3) I did not say he would come here -- but we do not know him personally -- you never know until you try.
4) I would rather hire him than Darin Nelson.

+1 That was a great post.

A couple of extra bucks and a chance to be close to family and friends could seal the deal...

Top Bottom