Mel Tucker DID get fired. With cause.

I don't think interactions between a vendor and client could possibly be wrapped into employment or labor law. As far as the Michigan State employee code of conduct, potentially.

I think MSU is in a really tough situation here and that they will have to settle for large portions of Tucker's contract. We all knew that they were hoping for a situation where they could fire him with cause (tons of jokes about it on this thread). I have a hard time believing there are not tons of emails, texts, messages, between higher ups their desire to get rid of Tucker and likely potentially get out from under his contract. They better hope there are not any examples of people working at MSU who have had romantic relationships with any vendor, fellow employee, or anyone who had some sort of contractual relationship with the university.

If the jury/judge think MSU used this as a pretext to get out from under the contract. . . woof.
I just think it’s funny people are saying that those are saying Michigan state won’t have to pay anything are so sure of themselves

I am not sure at all.
There are plenty of people sure Michigan state will have to pay up.

I think a lot depends on Michigan State’s own conduct policies which I don’t know about at all.

I just think it’s funny people are saying that those are saying Michigan state won’t have to pay anything are so sure of themselves

I am not sure at all.
There are plenty of people sure Michigan state will have to pay up.

I think a lot depends on Michigan State’s own conduct policies which I don’t know about at all.
Just as important as their written policies is how they have historically enforced their policies.

Still cannot get over Mel involving himself with this lady. Mel, my man, what in the world…

Reasoning announced today. Unwanted advances is the buzz

Reasoning announced today. Unwanted advances is the buzz
He learned from the best!

Top Bottom