Mel Tucker DID get fired. With cause.

One of many reasons to love the Fleck family!
GettyImages-1178406955.jpg

United!
Just asking for trouble... He's a football coach and that is his wife, no need to love them.

I am as big of a PJ supporter as there is in the fan base, but I’m not so certain he has a ton of moral high ground when it comes to sexual activity. It’s all rumor but I doubt he’s a saint.

Me thinks this Good Old Boys Club needs a good dose of Doug Christie's wife!

Alleged call happened April 28, 2022.

She filed complaint with Mich State in Dec 2022.

Investigation had wrapped up July 2023. Hearing was scheduled for Oct 5, 2023.

USA Today publishes tabloid exposé on Sept 10, 2023. (Unquestionably, they gain massive clicks on the article, which gives them massive profits.)
Mich State suspends Tucker on Sept 10, 2023.

USA Today publishes tabloid exposé on Sept 10, 2023. (Unquestionably, they gain massive clicks on the article, which gives them massive profits.)
The suspension without pay would not have happened if the investigation had not found evidence that the allegations against Tucker had some merit.
It is one of the roles of the free press in this country to hold institutions and government accountable.

The suspension without pay would not have happened if the investigation had not found evidence that the allegations against Tucker had some merit.
It is one of the roles of the free press in this country to hold institutions and government accountable.
The Title IX investigation did not reach a conclusion. Which I have yet to read in any of the cases that made significant waves. I have seen some males exonerated; however, that was always after initial finding against them.

This isn’t anything by itself, but when the standard is, -more likely than not, it certainly implies existence of ambiguity.

The USA today article makes me side with her…. The lack of T IX conclusions drawn (given the low bar), Along with the statement presented by her, about the encounter, makes me think the prosecutor believes consent was given, but there is transparency issues for said hearing.

Succinctly, the USA case is open and shut. They clearly left something out.

I’m sure many of those clicks paid expenses not gave them profits.

I am as big of a PJ supporter as there is in the fan base, but I’m not so certain he has a ton of moral high ground when it comes to sexual activity. It’s all rumor but I doubt he’s a saint.
No question. But I do appreciate that fleck has never admitted to pleasuring himself while on the phone with someone who is contracted by the u of M

Did fleck ever admit to pleasing himself while on the phone with someone contracted by the university? Because tucker did
What am I missing here. He did this while on a phone call? Not a video call? I’m curious how she knew what he was doing. And then he admitted it when she apparently asked him? He must of had grandiose visions of being able to seduce her into a relationship with him. Wow.

That fact that he disputes doesn’t need to be true for this to be fireable though
Hence why I said I agree with everything you posted except he didn’t dispute any facts. He disputed a massive fact. There is a huge difference between consensual and not.

Does he get fired for carrying on in a consensual affair with someone the university hired? Probably.

If your argument is that since he would be fired for either so there is no difference between consensual sexual acts and non-consensual, we can agree to disagree.

Hence why I said I agree with everything you posted except he didn’t dispute any facts. He disputed a massive fact. There is a huge difference between consensual and not.

Does he get fired for carrying on in a consensual affair with someone the university hired? Probably.

If your argument is that since he would be fired for either so there is no difference between consensual sexual acts and non-consensual, we can agree to disagree.
He also lied to investigators and said he was down in Florida on his own dime doing charity work or something like that, in regards to it taking place during what should be a person's private life separate from his duties as head coach. But he was down there on the school's dime, and the fact it was with another contracted employee. Yikes. Bad move Mel. You can pleasure yourself for free in the shower. This call just cost him about 80 million.

The University has been aware of this since December. The suspension happened because USA Today made it public. CYA. The case has always been, and still is, his word against hers.

MSU is going to have to be super careful considering all the Larry Nasser shit that went down.
Surprised no one mentioned that until you did. Obviously different circumstances, but clearly something Michigan State has to have in mind moving forward,

What am I missing here. He did this while on a phone call? Not a video call? I’m curious how she knew what he was doing.
The moaning would be a hint😉. And no, you won’t go blind if you do it.
And then he admitted it when she apparently asked him? He must of had grandiose visions of being able to seduce her into a relationship with him. Wow.

Last edited:

I think it makes a huge difference for Mel Tucker’s future job prospects. I don’t think it makes any difference for his Michigan state situation

Perhaps, but the public knowing that his wife is constantly around supporting him is a plus for the program, and much more importantly, his marriage.
The rumors are likely from his previous marriage which ended in divorce and him marrying Heather.

The rumors are likely from his previous marriage which ended in divorce and him marrying Heather.
That is what I was thinking in addition to babblings of a jilted fanbase.

Top Bottom