Marquise Hill Hopes to Have an Early Impact at Minnesota

Nice work Jake, reading this interview with Hill has got me excited for this kid to join the Gophers, sounds like a talented player with a passion for the game.

What a great interview. I really like how he sees himself in the mold of decker. How great is that for Decker and the U to be inspiring great kids like that. I like his ability to see past the BS and see the real growth going on in the program and his future role in it.

Nice work Jake.

I'm excited to have Marquise on board...between Bryant Allen and now Hill, we're doing a nice job of recruiting over Missouri, which is a good sign as they are building a nice program there as well.

Go Gophers!!

Nice interview...

"A lot of people say they haven’t won any games, they haven’t won many championships. Give us three years, we’re gonna be there, I promise you that." :clap:

I beg your pardon

But this might be the sweetest interview I have ever read in my life. Ever.

Nice interview...

"A lot of people say they haven’t won any games, they haven’t won many championships. Give us three years, we’re gonna be there, I promise you that." :clap:

That part alone got me really riled up. Getting people on board who EXPECT to win (and work hard, as it seems Mr. Hill does) is great for the program.

That kids sounds excited!! I like the attitude!! Passion, work ethic? Hope his talk is backed up by work ethic.

I am glad he is committed to the U!!

btw, buck the fadgers and I hate IOWA!!

After reading this article it is apparent this is exactly the type of recruit Glen Mason could easily woo away from other BCS schools.

Also - Brewster made a huge mistake scheduling USC.

Finally, Brewster needs to be more involved in the recruiting process.

After reading this article it is apparent this is exactly the type of recruit Glen Mason could easily woo away from other BCS schools.

Also - Brewster made a huge mistake scheduling USC.

Finally, Brewster needs to be more involved in the recruiting process.

Mason's recruiting was subpar to Brewster's.

Playing USC has been listed by many recruits as one thing they liked about Minnesota.

Hill just said he spent more time talking with Brewster than any other coaches in the recruiting process.

Go troll elsewhere.

I love fishing for idiots with posts like these.

Sarcasm, anyone?

You're right. I am a troll with 1,200 posts. That seems just as likely as the preposterous statements in my initial post.

Idiot.

I love fishing for idiots with posts like these.

Sarcasm, anyone?

You're right. I am a troll with 1,200 posts. That seems just as likely as the preposterous statements in my initial post.

Idiot.

In his defense your post was about as funny as a funeral.
________
Hotbox vaporizer

I love sarcasm as much as the next guy. well maybe a little more. But really if you're just fishing for a pro-brewster/gopher fan to slam It really does make a guy wonder what side you're on. Not very smooth.

Top Bottom