Long and Powerful CNN Profile on Coach Kill: Grit beyond the game

Beautifully written by an author whose own son has epilepsy.

Fantastic article. Thanks for posting.

Go Gophers!!

Great article. And Soupcan got blasted in it too. Made my day.

I think I have something in my eye, can you pass the kleenex?

I must be missing something.

Don't have a good link and the old Google search on keywords is yielding nothing.

I have the Kleenex...just nothing to tear up about.

A little help appreciated.

Go Gophers! Beat the Cats!

I must be missing something.

Don't have a good link and the old Google search on keywords is yielding nothing.

I have the Kleenex...just nothing to tear up about.

A little help appreciated.

Go Gophers! Beat the Cats!

Ditto. I've been trying to google this to no avail.

Great article. And Soupcan got blasted in it too. Made my day.

A great article indeed! Also a good reminder not to buy or visit the Strib online. I might also remind GH's that it was Bill Dwyer with the LA Times that blasted Soupcan shortly after his garbage article on Kill. Please visit the LA Times and give Mr. Dwyer a click or two for putting that piece of sh!t Soupcan in his place.

You said "long", but I didn't realize it was a novel published in 3 parts...

worth the read though.

You said "long", but I didn't realize it was a novel published in 3 parts... worth the read though.
There is Dr. Don "long" and then there is this article "long"
I need a tissue. That was a great article.

Whew! What an endearing powerful article.

Stay tuned folks. We have a Knute Rockne legend in the making at the University Of Minnesota!

We are lucky to have Jerry Kill as the head football coach.

tumblr_lnv4jikxQQ1qexni7o1_r1_500.gif

Attachments

• tumblr_lnv4jikxQQ1qexni7o1_r1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lnv4jikxQQ1qexni7o1_r1_500.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 35

A great article indeed! Also a good reminder not to buy or visit the Strib online. I might also remind GH's that it was Bill Dwyer with the LA Times that blasted Soupcan shortly after his garbage article on Kill. Please visit the LA Times and give Mr. Dwyer a click or two for putting that piece of sh!t Soupcan in his place.

For those interested, here is the link to Bill Dwyre's article:

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/sep/25/sports/la-sp-dwyre-jerry-kill-20130926

Long read... And it is worth every last word. Oh, and Souhan... How he can still be employed as a columnist after proving to be THAT ignorant is simply amazing.

Long read... And it is worth every last word. Oh, and Souhan... How he can still be employed as a columnist after proving to be THAT ignorant is simply amazing.

Agreed, but there is small consolation that the article still defines Souhan for a lot of Minnesotans even a year later.

I truly believe the only reason Souhan has a jib is the editor of the Strib was in process of leaving for another job.

Thank you so much for posting this. Who would trade your problems with the folks that struggle with epilepsy? The lesson for me is the wonderful example of overcoming adversity and turning it into an inspiration. Without epilepsy JK is a great story. In overcoming it, it sure feels legendary.

WOW

Thank you so much for posting this. Who would trade your problems with the folks that struggle with epilepsy? The lesson for me is the wonderful example of overcoming adversity and turning it into an inspiration. Without epilepsy JK is a great story. In overcoming it, it sure feels legendary.

Definitely an inspiring read. The article brings so many thoughts to mind about Jerry and others dealing with epilepsy. A must read.

Great article. Would have been great if Souhan or the Strib wrote something similar.

Where is Souhan's public apology? It is long overdue.

Holy cow, that was AMAZINGLY well-written, heart-wrenching stuff. Do everyone a favor and follow this guy on Twitter, retweet his stuff, email his editor, etc. What an amazing piece.

Thank you so much for sharing. One of the best articles I've ever read. God bless the author's son and his family and everyone with Epilepsy. This reader couldn't make it through that article with a dry eye either. How blessed Gopher fans are to have this man in our state and leading our program. An amazing person and leader.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great article. Kill displays the type of character you want leading kids and young adults into the future.

Top Bottom