Leidner Out Vs. MD

Yes. He has a concussion - it was diagnosed after the game and Claeys lied to protect the medical staff who kept him in the game without examining

It's not a conspiracy, it's a fact. I won't divulge my source, and you can choose to believe me or not. But it is true

Internet guy has a source who knows the motivations of other people.

Your source is The Shadow right?

I'm surprised that Rhoda is starting. Not sure how many things I can be wrong about - but I hope we can add my opinion that Demry is the better choice to that list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Morris concussion vs the Gophers was the beginning of the end for Brady Hoke.

Could this be the same for Claeys?

Internet guy has a source who knows the motivations of other people.

Your source is The Shadow right?

If Claeys wasn't trying to protect someone, why did he come out and tell the media on Sunday there was no concussion when Mitch was in the concussion protocol on Sunday, and failed the 1st test that day?

Assuming all this is true the Leidner haters will get their wish in terms of finding out if the backups really are better. Be interesting to see if Rhoda is truly the guy they decide to go with on Saturday as these position charts are not always accurate and there could be some gamesmanship on the part of the Gophers listing the non running QB as the starter as opposed to the more duel threat type player in Croft.

The Morris concussion vs the Gophers was the beginning of the end for Brady Hoke.

Could this be the same for Claeys?

These two events aren't even close. Morris couldn't walk on his own at one point and was still put back in.

If Claeys wasn't trying to protect someone, why did he come out and tell the media on Sunday there was no concussion when Mitch was in the concussion protocol on Sunday, and failed the 1st test that day?

If these two awful losses weren't the start, I believe this is officially the slow march to the end of the Claeys era.

I guess you'd have to know what his motivation was then wouldn't you?

I don't see that statement as proof of anything.

I guess you'd have to know what his motivation was then wouldn't you?

I don't see that statement as proof of anything.

Sounds good. Believe whatever you would like. I suppose he's Out this Saturday for a different reason, midterms next week perhaps and wants to stay back and study?

Assuming all this is true the Leidner haters will get their wish in terms of finding out if the backups really are better. Be interesting to see if Rhoda is truly the guy they decide to go with on Saturday as these position charts are not always accurate and there could be some gamesmanship on the part of the Gophers listing the non running QB as the starter as opposed to the more duel threat type player in Croft.

We talking pistols or swords here?

These two events aren't even close. Morris couldn't walk on his own at one point and was still put back in.

Was going to post something very similar but you beat me to it. Morris was clearly messed up, everyone could see that. Mitch was having a bad game but he didn't physically look like he was having problems.

I must say my excitement level to watch Saturday's game just doubled.

Was going to post something very similar but you beat me to it. Morris was clearly messed up, everyone could see that. Mitch was having a bad game but he didn't physically look like he was having problems.

I don't think it was the same thing as Morris either. But if you watch the TV replay, Mitch pretty clearly got a helmet to helmet hit on the sideline (refs missed), and laid on the sideline for a short period of time and sort of stumbled to his feet...

If Claeys knew he had a concussion and put him back in/kept him in the game on Saturday, he should lose his job immediately.

If Claeys' staff didn't follow the proper precautions when a concussion could have been suspected, then covered it up after the fact, they should all lose their jobs immediately.

If Claeys knew he had a concussion and put him back in/kept him in the game on Saturday, he should lose his job immediately.

Seems extreme. Many on here will tell you there is no proof concussions are bad for your health.

I highly doubt Claeys knew he had a concussion during the game. Afterwards when he missed talking to the media....

I must say my excitement level to watch Saturday's game just doubled.

The trainwreck factor just went up by a ton. Don't get me wrong, I really hope whoever plays does well but given how the coaches have handled the QB situation I don't have a lot of faith in a great option sitting on the bench just waiting for his chance in the spotlight. Really hope I am wrong though.

I highly doubt Claeys knew he had a concussion during the game. Afterwards when he missed talking to the media....

I'm going with this. All makes sense now.

If Claeys' staff didn't follow the proper precautions when a concussion could have been suspected, then covered it up after the fact, they should all lose their jobs immediately.

Well did they test him? So far folks say they didn't.

I'm not sure if Claey's is the guy who makes that call. In fact if he is the guy who makes the call to test or not that doesn't make sense.... so if they failed to test him, who didn't do the thing?

Top Bottom