Kobe King headed to Lincoln

Hopefully he won't be around racist staff members like he was at wisconsin.

Fred's halfway house!

Seriously, best wishes to King.

Seems logical given Kings frustration on type of play at WI. Fred has a fun style of basketball. After Nebraska starts pounding us in basketball, I for one will be wishing we had him.

A nice pickup for The Mayor.

Am I missing something? Not sure how he gets two more full years unless they are just assuming a waiver. Per the uw website, he played 10 games as a true freshman and was then injured and redshirted. Played 34 games as a RS freshman and 19 this as a RS sophomore prior to quitting a few days into spring semester. That means that, absent a waiver, his five year clock has just two seasons left. If he had pulled out of school early enough, he might have been able to serve his transfer year by sitting this semester and next fall and then be eligible at the break (so 1 1/2 years to play), but he played his last game after classes started, so that shouldn't apply. The application of the waiver rules has always been pretty nebulous and enforcement of those rules is always evolving, but even with the allegations against the strength guy, it would seem to be overly optimistic to just assume he'll get two years.

Fred has always done this. While it appears Kobe is a good kid sooner or later Fred’s taking chances on questionable transfers are going to bite him.

Greg Gard is a damn good coach. They lose one senior and add a great class. Getting 11 conference wins and a tie for 2nd with that roster is very impressive.
Just leave. So f&cking tired of your man crush on Greg Gard. There is a badger board for you to spend your time enjoying a circle jerk with others who love Greg Gard.

Do not read it then. It was in response to the Badgers being 6-1 without King. Sounds like you know what a circle jerk is.
Don't write it. This is a Gopher discussion board and a discussion of what Fred Hoiberg is doing in getting Kobe King. It has nothing to do with your man crush on Gard.
Yeah, I see you doing a circle jerk on this board, that's how I know.
So, talk Gophers all you want, but leave your jizz bombs for Gard on the the badger board where you can be worshipped.

Don't write it. This is a Gopher discussion board and a discussion of what Fred Hoiberg is doing in getting Kobe King. It has nothing to do with your man crush on Gard.
Yeah, I see you doing a circle jerk on this board, that's how I know.
So, talk Gophers all you want, but leave your jizz bombs for Gard on the the badger board where you can be worshipped.
Mod gets to decide not you. Perhaps crudeness is not well received as your contribution, mine was connected to the 6-1 record without King. Are you angry or jealous of UW ? Block me and you will not have to read it.

Mod gets to decide not you. Perhaps crudeness is not well received as your contribution, mine was connected to the 6-1 record without King. Are you angry or jealous of UW ? Block me and you will not have to read it.
I’m angry and jealous but appreciate your opinions built. College basketball is more than ever about coaching and mental toughness . Is King really just an average guard at best.

Indeed, the mod gets to decide. I get to share my opinion about your incessant love affair with Becky Badger and her coach. I'm angry that you don't spend your time on the Becky boards loving up Gard. Why would any sane Gopher fan love up on Greg Gard like you do?
Here's a thought. Talk Gopher sports on the Gopherhole. Go to the Becky Sphincter hole to talk about Greg Gard.

GB666, did you forget to logout of the Staff account? ;)

Does Kobe have beef with Nebraska?
Wisconsin wouldn't approve his transfer to another big ten school so he will have to sit out (pure speculation on my part), watch him end up at a school outside of the big ten and that may provide insight on why he is not joining nebraska

Wisconsin wouldn't approve his transfer to another big ten school so he will have to sit out (pure speculation on my part), watch him end up at a school outside of the big ten and that may provide insight on why he is not joining nebraska
Marquette, Creighton?

UW did not block him anywhere. Bigger problems than basketball. Hope he gets it together and goes down a level.

Top Bottom