Kobe King headed to Lincoln

Just leave. So f&cking tired of your man crush on Greg Gard. There is a badger board for you to spend your time enjoying a circle jerk with others who love Greg Gard.

Stop being a douche. bb has forgotten more about hoops than you will ever know; not that he needs defending.

Sounds like he might be done playing basketball completely

Stop being a douche. bb has forgotten more about hoops than you will ever know; not that he needs defending.
I solved the problem of East Minnesota's droning on about Wisconsin coaches. He's on ignore. The GH is much nicer since I did this. No more of his monotone comments, yet I can see the multiple posters who recognize he has nothing valuable to add to Gopher basketball.

No worries Les, i actually learn from other posters. The ones who only have insults and no insight i have on ignore or simply skip over without reading.

Wisconsin wouldn't approve his transfer to another big ten school so he will have to sit out (pure speculation on my part), watch him end up at a school outside of the big ten and that may provide insight on why he is not joining nebraska
Would be pretty hypocritical of them given they got Potter from Ohio State.

Why do people even speculate. King said on the radio that there were restrictions.
I know nothing about the situation. I just figured they wouldn’t block him from transferring within the Big Ten given that they just took a transfer from within the conference themselves.

I know nothing about the situation. I just figured they wouldn’t block him from transferring within the Big Ten given that they just took a transfer from within the conference themselves.
Ryan blocked a player in the past, Greg is a better person. The ACC has a gentleman's agreement against it unless a coach leaves or is fired.

Top Bottom