Just In Case Ya Got Nothing Better To Do:

We're talking about a team that is geographically close to Minnesota, which the Gophers have played three times in the last few years, which beat the Gophers ....This is a legit topic.

The above could be said of Wisconsin and Iowa.

NDSU has a wonderful program. Their fans should be very proud. But they have their own board. This thread is no more appropriate than one about Wisconsin or Iowa.

Notice they aren't here? Why?

NDSU has a wonderful program. Their fans should be very proud. But they have their own board. This thread is no more appropriate than one about Wisconsin or Iowa.

What's the thread about Wisconsin's next coach here for then?

What's the thread about Wisconsin's next coach here for then?

That whole thread is fantasizing about how they're going to hire Tim Brewster or otherwise end up screwed. It is not cheer leading for the Badgers.

Ok i just looked at the OP and Dr Don started this one and it is basically an 'other games thread'. I guess it is fair game.

That whole thread is fantasizing about how they're going to hire Tim Brewster or otherwise end up screwed. It is not cheer leading for the Badgers.

Ok i just looked at the OP and Dr Don started this one and it is basically an 'other games thread'. I guess it is fair game.

badger, you will notice that I titled the thread as "...Nothing Better To Do." Evidently, lots have "Nothing Better To Do" and turned it into the normal pissing contest thread.

I had "Nothing Better To Do" so I had the game on the boob tube. Before and during the game I got drunk and fell asleep. That was "Better To Do"!!!

When I woke up, I found out the Bison lucked out and won, but the big winner was the sun. It set in the West again.

Yeah, this thread wasn't started by, nor is it populated by, NDSU fans. We're Minnesota people. Get over it.

Jan 5 NDSU v Sam houston. Espn2 noon. 22,000 sold out, 15,000 NDSU fans got theirs early!

It should be a banner day for sports bars in the twin city metro area next week with the bison in the afternoon and Vikings at night. Stay off the streets.

Jan 5 NDSU v Sam houston. Espn2 noon. 22,000 sold out, 15,000 NDSU fans got theirs early!

Seriously 22 k? That's it?!! That's pathetic. Isn't it a championship game? I'm very surprised at how little the projected attendance will be.

Seriously 22 k? That's it?!! That's pathetic. Isn't it a championship game? I'm very surprised at how little the projected attendance will be.

That's how many people the stadium holds. Tell me again how many Gopher fans were at the Car Care game. I only watched it on TV and the sea was red. My guess is less than 10k were Gopher fans.

That's how many people the stadium holds. Tell me again how many Gopher fans were at the Car Care game. I only watched it on TV and the sea was red. My guess is less than 10k were Gopher fans.

Now you're fishing. The Meineke Car Care Bowl vs. a Championship game. Please stop.

And was the gopher game a "championship" game? No. I said I was surprised at the projected attendance for a championship game. Maybe I expect too much from an fcs championship game.

And was the gopher game a "championship" game? No. I said I was surprised at the projected attendance for a championship game. Maybe I expect too much from an fcs championship game.

My point is if you want to define the word you used, pathetic, the turn out the Gopher fans had for their teams bowl game would definitely fit the use of the term pathetic. There would be more than 15-17k Bison fans at the natty if the stadium held more, but it doesn't. The Gopher fans simply didn't show up to support their team. Pathetic, really pathetic.

My point is if you want to define the word you used, pathetic, the turn out the Gopher fans had for their teams bowl game would definitely fit the use of the term pathetic. There would be more than 15-17k Bison fans at the natty if the stadium held more, but it doesn't. The Gopher fans simply didn't show up to support their team. Pathetic, really pathetic.

Why would NDSU fans be so interested in a game between ND and Bama?

dumbest thread and some of the dumbest posts of 2012 AND 2013. congrats! so stupid. so lame. that is all. carry on tools and carry on south dakota state bison trolls. our moderator clearly has zero concern for keeping these types of junk threads out of a GOPHER football forum, so i am quite confident you won't have any problems continuing your oh so interesting and informative banter.

:rolleyes:

dumbest thread and some of the dumbest posts of 2012 AND 2013. congrats! so stupid. so lame. that is all. carry on tools and carry on south dakota state bison trolls. our moderator clearly has zero concern for keeping these types of junk threads out of a GOPHER football forum, so i am quite confident you won't have any problems continuing your oh so interesting and informative banter.

:rolleyes:

Spudfly - the official 'rater' of threads.

Ya, supadup doesn't like a thread, comes to read it, wants it closed out, yet comments on it. OK, I think I have it straight.

thanks, physicians assistant don. and why not? as you usually have little problem deeming yourself the head "namer" of just about everything else in this forum. so i will just be the official "rater" of pointless and unnecessary threads like this one.

p.s. just because you and a few others who post in this forum live near fargo or have loose ties to the area doesn't mean everyone else here gives two shiites about that fact or a non-GOPHER RELATED football team from there. why some of you persist in posting new threads about this one particular team on a GOPHER football board is just plain stupid. really it is just trollish and childish.

replies from the usual suspects that i am in fact the childish and trollish one in 3........2............1

Top Bottom