Just In Case Ya Got Nothing Better To Do:

Dr.Don

Reaction score
NDSU vs Georgia Southern on ESPN2.

Go Gophers!!!

I hear ya, fuzzy. But not much else on the boob toob, unless I watch reruns of American Pickers.

Is this the game thread? Td ndsu. 6-6.

Actually quite entertaining so far. 13-6 gsu.

Everyone up here was so cocky about the Bison would win by 2 touchdowns. I picked GS to win.

Everyone up here was so cocky about the Bison would win by 2 touchdowns. I picked GS to win.
Agreed I have actually had idiot NDSU fans tell me how NDSU could beat Alabama because they held GSU to less yards than Alabama

Agreed I have actually had idiot NDSU fans tell me how NDSU could beat Alabama because they held GSU to less yards than Alabama

attachment.php

St. Thomas on ESPNU. 14-10 Mount Union.

6:27 left in the third.

Did the announcer just say that "he worked hard for TWO years to get that degree." when talking about the guy in the graduation gown, or am I just hearing things. If so, that is quite the screw up and insult to NDSU. lol

16-13 bison. Good game so far but I think gsu is in trouble.

16-13 bison. Good game so far but I think gsu is in trouble.
yep NDSU has all the momentum now and if they could just tackle when they have their hands on the guy GSU probably wouldn't have any points right now

Gsu 20-16 after a roughing the punter bails out gsu big time. I love watching the gsu offense.

Swipe looks like a hell of a RB for gsu. Very physical.

I seriously hope we get that huge Kicker/Punter that we're looking at. These two schools have way better punters than us and it is an immense benefit.

I seriously hope we get that huge Kicker/Punter that we're looking at. These two schools have way better punters than us and it is an immense benefit.

Absolutely. That NDSU punter has flipped the field by himself 2 or 3 times.

Ndsu 23 - 20 with 3 minutes left. Gsu just kling itself with personal fouls.

I gotta say. Having a semifinal in the FBS is going to be really fun. It's not as good as 8 or 16 teams, but it's going to be fun.

Holy *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#. What a great game.

That 4th and 11 had a little Donavan McNabb magic in it (4th and 26).

attempting a 50 yard fg with a brand new kicker was beyond asinine. Great win for the bison.

Sticking to the wishbone without any timeouts was pretty dumb. Leave in the QB who can throw.

I predicted a 49-0 Bison win at work today. I was a pretty popular guy for the rest of the day.

Soon I won't live in Fargo anymore. Can't wait for the upcoming move!

Top Bottom