JOSHUA OLA-JOSEPH A GOPHER!!

That’s what I’m talking about! Welcome aboard!

Need to decide if called him JOJ works for this forum.

Looks to have position versatility and a toughness about him. Shaping up as a decent class. He’s an athlete but has some ball skills and looks like potentially a decent shooter unlike seemly a lot of recruits in the past. Welcome and congratulations!

KSTP interview:

Go Gophers!!

As I said yesterday….very nice beginning to the 2022 class.

Awesome. Ben is getting a really solid 2022 class together. Grab Pierre and I'm not sure that even the trolls could call this class "not a success".

They told me that Ben Johnson will bring in the local kids. Well so far, they have been absolutely right. Nice get coach, I'm excited.
Yep. I still don’t think he was the right hire given our purported suitors—time will tell if I’m wrong (hope so).

But he gets credit for thus far fulfilling the main reason he was hired. If we can consistently get 3-4 of the top 10 in-state guys each class, watch out.

Newest Gophers commit Joshua Ola-Joseph Q&A with GopherHole​

By Chris Monter

I just watched a few of his mix-taps on youtube...is it me or does it seem like he moves in slow motion (not good for big ten) and has a really loose handle?

Didn't have good teams to watch.
I agree. Being a gopher fan hasn't been filled with roses... But I remember my first football game in 83.. basketball in 86... I've never looked back even with how atrocious those particular games were. But they have always been my team.. being from mn I couldn't imagine not rooting for them.. as my comment stated. There's the issue... We need to get our own bleeding maroon and gold from birth..

I'm glad he gave ben the "all in"... Very happy with the commitment. Just pointing out the one odd ball sentence... And it sums up everything we need to know

Top Bottom