JOSHUA OLA-JOSEPH A GOPHER!!

Important to remember that modern day basketball is as close to 'positionless' as it's ever been. Meaning it doesn't really matter if you see him as a '3' or a '4', because he's one of several forward/wing players we will have on the roster.

Baylor just won a national championship using a rotation of 3-4 guards and 4-5 forwards on the team who all saw meaningful minutes - they were never concerned with with forward was a '3' and which was a '4'.
Exactly. What they try to do is play two combo guards and three versatile forward. Finding guys that can defend 3 positions with a variety of skills that compliment each other. The challenge is the same: can you find the right guys.teach and develop them and beat the other teams trying to do the same.

I just watched a few of his mix-taps on youtube...is it me or does it seem like he moves in slow motion (not good for big ten) and has a really loose handle?

Just you. Everyone else upgraded their Compaq Presario over ten years ago.

Maybe I watched a bad highlight video, but I wouldn't say big time athlete. I'd say tall with really long arms. When someone claims they are an explosive athlete...I think Rico Tucker (ended up being a terrible basketball player...but in regards to athleticism...wow)
Not a big time athlete huh?

Go be a Tommy Mommy somewhere else.

Top Bottom