Josh (HULK) Martin @JoshMartin_206

Today's stats...
Height: 6'9
Weight: 230
Body fat percentage: 6%
Midrange: 422/500
3 pointers: 87/100
#GoodDay

Josh's tweet from a few weeks back. But maybe you know his height from watching his videos better than he does.

I saw this before as well, but today he tweeted that he's 6'8, 227 Ibs. (And 39 inch vertical, he says).

Is his vertical hand-timed or with shoes?

I must say that he looked like a little kid next to that Michael Ojo from FSU though! That guys is a beast, 7'2", 285 or something like that.

And the value of that statement is??????????????????????????

Right back at you - what is the value of this statement?

All statements made on GopherHole have value. The problem with so many of them is that the value is a big fat zero. Just like this one.

Hurray. To think scouts see every kid play is ludacris. Also who are the scouts, guys who have done so well at the college level they're still recruiting for successful programs.

With Reid Travis going to Stanford, there will be an amount of inordinate pressure on Martin his freshman year. Let's remember that he will be a freshman.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He has a B1G body already. I think he'll be fine, plus we'll still have King and presumably Oto. Buggs could contribute by next season as well.

He has a B1G body already. I think he'll be fine, plus we'll still have King and presumably Oto. Buggs could contribute by next season as well.

Yeah, there is a reason he was a 4 star recruit at one point. A lot of potential with a B1G-ready body.

Stress fracture in foot- out for year. Can apply for hardship waiver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom