Jerry Kill vs Bowling Green in Detroit

Meh, he attacked our coach for no reason and our coach outclasses him in the court of public opinion. I’m indifferent.
If our coach really did cheat on his wife with a booster's wife and then marry a former stripper, I don't mind Jerry saying something. If it's all lies he should have kept his frustration about Tracy to himself.

Meh, he attacked our coach for no reason and our coach outclasses him in the court of public opinion. I’m indifferent.
Jerry accepted PJ's olive branch / high road too.

I'm willing to accept that and roll on / forget about it.

PJ outclassed Jerry, but IMO accepting/liking what PJ did also means accepting that the guy he insulted is not going to publicly take issue with it, so I won't from here on out either.

If our coach really did cheat on his wife with a booster's wife and then marry a former stripper, I don't mind Jerry saying something. If it's all lies he should have kept his frustration about Tracy to himself.
Half time show?

Unless I missed it, I don’t believe Jerry ever apologized or showed any type of remorse for the comments he made, did he? He still thinks he’s a victim.
What's the story with Jerry and his wife? I wonder if he'd appreciate another coach weighing in with some commentary?

Did this really happen?
Source?

all just speculation, she scrubbed her social pre 2013 so it leads people to wonder I guess.

Top Bottom