Jerry has to move to the press box.

Success is a broad term, and I agree that image plays into success. In my mind, it would negatively impact the U's image if we forced out a coach due to a medical condition without giving him the chance to succeed on the field. Coaching or retiring should be a decision that is made between him and his doctors. Furthermore, this is an opportunity that the University has to educate the public about epilepsy - which could yield a positive impact on image. The article that Reilly wrote about Kill highlights how this can be a positive. Look at the posters here who are epileptic, or those who have family who are epileptic. They are all appreciative of what Coach Kill represents, and I'm sure many more across the country are, as well.

Success is a broad term, and I agree that image plays into success. In my mind, it would negatively impact the U's image if we forced out a coach due to a medical condition without giving him the chance to succeed on the field. Coaching or retiring should be a decision that is made between him and his doctors. Furthermore, this is an opportunity that the University has to educate the public about epilepsy - which could yield a positive impact on image. The article that Reilly wrote about Kill highlights how this can be a positive. Look at the posters here who are epileptic, or those who have family who are epileptic. They are all appreciative of what Coach Kill represents, and I'm sure many more across the country are, as well.

He's had a chance. He keeps going down and missing game time, practice time, senior banquet, etc.

Kill only recently began his "openness". Initially his stance was, "I'm not talking about it. I'm coaching, I'm not changing and that's that."

I'm not sure a message of, "don't put your health first, you wussies" is a great message.

I truly believe if Jerry Kill's tenure at the U lasts five years we'll be a Top 25 team and a contender for the Big Ten title. He's that good of a coach. It's a shame his health has become such a concern, but the only two parties that have a say in the matter are Kill and his doctors and the university.

He's had a chance. He keeps going down and missing game time, practice time, senior banquet, etc.

Kill only recently began his "openness". Initially his stance was, "I'm not talking about it. I'm coaching, I'm not changing and that's that."

I'm not sure a message of, "don't put your health first, you wussies" is a great message.

It is unfortunate that he has missed time due to his epilepsy - however, if he is able to succeed even with the missed time, we should not hold it against him. If he is not able to succeed, then certainly we should look for a new coach.

His mentality on how he will address his epilepsy has changed for the better. I do not think we should hold it against him that he was not always so forthright. He is currently a great spokesperson for epilepsy, which is a positive for the program.

Overcoming obstacles is admirable. Is there a point where he may need to rethink his stance? Sure. However we are not privy to all of the information that is pertinent. There is a line between doing what you love and looking out for your health. It is a gray area, and a very personal decision. The U should judge on results, and Jerry has to weigh the risk and benefits to being a head coach.

I didn't know where to put my thoughts on Kill's seizure today and how it relates to both his and the football programs future. I read the Doyel piece, the Souhan piece, and many GopherHoler's thoughts both about those particular pieces and their own personal thoughts. I am pretty shocked by the number of people who seem to think that Coach Kill's seizure's are not a big deal and that the program can (or in many cases should) just continue with business as usual. I don't know if my opinion on the matter is skewed by my skepticism of Kill's potential to win at the BCS level or if other's opinions are skewed by their belief in Kill as a football coach. I would think most of us would try to keep our own thoughts about Kill as a coach separate from this matter, but I am not sure it's entirely possible to do so. I think the only common ground a lot of us have on this issue is hoping for the healthiest possible life for Coach Kill and that advancements can be made in the fight to combat epilepsy.

I personally think that it's a major worry for Coach Kill and the University that these seizures are happening on game days in what are likely stressful situations for Coach Kill. The two most talked about seizures came during awful performances by the Gopher football team (though the Gophers were ok in the 2nd half today) that would anger/upset/stress any football coach. My question is: What happens when their is real pressure to win? Barring a surprising season this year, it's likely that there will be some pressure on Coach Kill in year four. I am not sure Coach Kill can handle that type of pressure. I am not saying he can't, but I think with his track record at Minnesota to this point it is certainly a valid concern. I also think that it's undeniable fact that Coach Kill's epilepsy has some negative effect on the program. The degree of that negative effect can be debated, but a head coach who is missing games and practices and is unable to drive on recruiting visits certainly puts the program at some disadvantage (that may be slight or significant).

I think it's fair for others outside of Coach Kill to have a hand in deciding whether coaching major college football is in his best interests. The University of Minnesota would get savaged in the press IF Kill had another public seizure with more lasting effects. I think that Eric Kaler and Norwood Teague have a stake in this and need to realize the ramifications of any decision on Coach Kill's future.

I don't think this has been stated, but Rebecca Kill will be the ultimate deciding factor. She knows and understands and also has much more invested in Jerry than anyone else. I think the administration will let Jerry coach until he (and Rebecca) decide.

One of the things that is most troubling to me is the fact that his seizures are getting more "press" than the team. If he steps down, it won't be because of the seizures, it will be the fact that it takes away from people focusing on the kids and their success.

Kill was hired to coach on the field not in the booth. My only concern is what if he has seizure and cracks his head on some sideline apparatus ? We're in row 12 on the Gopher side and we were directly in front of him when he went down. When you are that close and see the violence of the seizure it is not pretty. I complety lost interest in the game after that. I don't know what the answer is, but for someone to say it doesn't bother them after seeing Coach Kill girating on the ground for ten minutes
Is a heartless bastard.

You're concerned that he'll crack his head landing on turf, but not if he were in the booth...which is concrete?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Gophers&src=hash">#Gophers</a> OC Matt Limegrover said Jerry Kill had a good night and guesses that Kill will be back in the office this afternoon.</p>— JoeChristensen (@JoeCStrib) <a href="https://twitter.com/JoeCStrib/statuses/379252830701252609">September 15, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'm concerned about the Frequency of Seizures but want Jerry Kill to remain coach.

He is a good football coach. I knew yesterdays game would be a tough one because the players would come out flat, not as excited as they normally would be and that Western Illinois would come out like it is there super bowl, because this is the most people they would play in front of, they are a disciplined well coached team that played with a lot of effort.
That said the Gophers had the talent and size that they should win this game with a concerted effort. For the program, you can clearly see we are getting better players and better overall effort at times from the players and they seem to respect him
as coach. His staff has brought us stability that we have not had since the Mason years and we need that right now.
I don't like all of the media scrolls on ESPN talking about this seizure and don't like all of the media attention it has brought, it takes away attention from the team
and the players. It's his personality but the AD Teague needs to have someone else out handing out the free tickets and promoting the team to the Students. Kill is a hard
worker and he would work himself to the point where he cannot do it anymore. You can tell he is invested and almost cares to much, we as fans need more of us and need people doing more but I'm not sure what that is beyond recruit people to go to the games and do your best to support the team.
Coach and his wife are going to have to figure out in the end how to best take care of his health like getting enough sleep so that he is around and can still be the Gopher coach as in the end
I think he can bring us to the upper echelon of the Big 10 conference even contend for a Big10 title something we have not done for a long time.
Tough to be sitting in section 142 and see coach having a severe seizure for that long, but because it has happened before it didn't bother me that much because I already know that he has Epilepsy. Get better coach, let's see him overcome this and go Gophers.

I have to wonder how these episodes impact recruiting. Imagine being a recruit here on an official visit and witnessing Coach Kill go down. I'm not going to get in the middle of the debate about whether action should be taken...I don't know enough about epilepsy to speak on that matter. My only concern is for Jerry who seems like a wonderful human being. Stay strong, Coach!

As many have mentioned, sudden death can happen from these seizures. I just have a hard time saying "no big deal" "lets just move on" "all about wins" knowing there is a decent chance of that.

All we can do though is trust the U, Jerry, his doctors and his wife all make an informed decision.

I hesitate to agree that if Kill wants to coach and feels well enough he should. Kill is a competitor to the highest degree. He is not the person to take an objective look at his health. When guys play through injury sometimes it shows toughness and perseverance and sometimes it shows as a huge risk taken by a competitor. Kill is essentially an athlete not on the field. Most athletes with an injury would just ask for a shot to let them play despite the direction of doctors. It's not a knock on Kill, it's a good thing when your coach is that competitive. I just hope that he and the school both take his doctors instruction very seriously.

As many have mentioned, sudden death can happen from these seizures. I just have a hard time saying "no big deal" "lets just move on" "all about wins" knowing there is a decent chance of that.

I'm no kind of expert on this, but I had been under the assumption that the only immediate risk to Coach Kill during one of these seizures was of the hitting head/getting in a car accident variety (things that can happen when you lose control of your body). Is that not the case?

Success includes program image, does it not? If more folks begin to think Minnesota is allowing a man adversely affect his health by coaching, that's a negative for program image, yes?

Cura Personalis. This isn't about wins and losses, but that will be the vehicle through which many switch their stance.

Yes, some will see it that way. But I believe it would overwhelmingly be positive. A coach who has overcome a disorder and is very successful at a high-profile job. America loves an underdog story.

And here is what bothers me: many are presuming that the stress' of his job are causing these seizures. Has he or his doctor ever said that? Could he be having these seizures even if he was at home watching the game on his tv? I don't remember ever seeing comments made either way for sure from the people who would know.

All we can do though is trust the U, Jerry, his doctors and his wife all make an informed decision.

I hesitate to agree that if Kill wants to coach and feels well enough he should. Kill is a competitor to the highest degree. He is not the person to take an objective look at his health. When guys play through injury sometimes it shows toughness and perseverance and sometimes it shows as a huge risk taken by a competitor. Kill is essentially an athlete not on the field. Most athletes with an injury would just ask for a shot to let them play despite the direction of doctors. It's not a knock on Kill, it's a good thing when your coach is that competitive. I just hope that he and the school both take his doctors instruction very seriously.

I would hope that his family and Teague have talked to the doctors many times. I think it will ultimately come down to the doctors. Once they tell Rebecca he needs to stop coaching, I believe it will happen.

I'm no kind of expert on this, but I had been under the assumption that the only immediate risk to Coach Kill during one of these seizures was of the hitting head/getting in a car accident variety (things that can happen when you lose control of your body). Is that not the case?

Nope, anyone with epilepsy can go into a state known as status epilepticus which is basically a seizure that never stops and that can be fatal/cause severe brain damage.

Probably my biggest issue is that the seriousness of epilepsy has been brushed off. True, there are many who find medication and/or other treatments that work well for them. Jerry Kill puts himself in a position that is bad for keeping his seizures under control.

For Norwood Teague, Jerry Kill and the university in general to "educate" the public to believe "it's really not that big of a deal" is a disservice to epilepsy education.

The message of "put your personal desires and/or your team ahead of your health" can be a courageous message, but in this case it may also be stupid and a poor lesson. Jerry Kill says he is a tough SOB. Screw seizures, forget about it, he'll get right back up and fight.

Sounds great. But is it really about perseverance or stubborn with potentially life-changing/ending consequences?

Sure, he might have cut open his head and lay alone and bleeding earlier this week, then still made it to the game Saturday. Would that be healthy?

Should he project that type of toughness on his players? A top receiver isn't with the the team this because he says Kill does so.

If you want Kill to continue as coach and you want to praise him for being a selfless educator, etc. then things must change. Be real about it.

Enough of the b.s. "it's no big deal", "we just have to help keep a couple things off his plate", "Dr. Pat will hold a cup of water for him", "oh, it's because it was a hot day", "he's in the best shape of his life!", "he is taking walks at night!!" b.s.

"We are very concerned about his health, yet we also respect his desire to live life as he sees fit. We are comfortable that we'll probably lose him during games and that he'll miss practices during the season. We accept that. It's a unique situation and unfortunately Jerry will have to roll with the punches. He is willing to do that and we are willing to help him do so as much as we can. Obviously it's a negative when your coach misses time - it's a very demanding job and even Jerry will tell you he often works 16 to 18 hour days. So, missing time is a big hit to him and therefore the program.

Nonetheless, we believe every coach has strengths and weaknesses - on a net basis, Jerry is a terrific coach and we'll move forward. We are concerned for his health and we fully understand should he want to reduce his duties. But that will be his call based on his family, friends and doctors."

Now I could respect the above as a stance. Don't agree with it, but the b.s. of "no big deal, it's hot outside, we are taking some things off his plate" is offensive.

As I've said for a couple of years now, I continue to believe ultimately people will flip their view on this - "OK, yeah, his health is an issue." If he continues as coach what will push people from one side to the other is the team losing. As they have many times in recent history, Minnesota took a calculated high-risk and it didn't work out well.

In all likelihood, Jerry's unfortunate seizures will continue publicly and affect his ability to do his job. The question is when will the majority or those in power change their views? This can't end well; but, how poorly will it end?

Life isn't fair. I wish he was healthy as a horse, but he hasn't been for years and I believe this job is significantly affecting his wellness. Sometimes health issues (physical, mental or otherwise) cause people change careers or stop working all together. It's awful and I feel for him. But more than anything, I worry about his health.

edit: To be clear, this isn't about health issues in general or even epilepsy. This is about Jerry Kill's health issues and HIS epilepsy. Everyone is different. Individuals and their situations are unique. Jerry Kill being fired or stepping down would NOT be saying that "those with epilepsy can't coach football". It means Jerry Kill's health is negatively affecting his ability to do so and is compromising his well being.

Even as the lowest paid coach in the B10, compared to how Jerry grew up he's hit the lottery. Now, he hit it through hard work and perseverance but he's hit the lottery, regardless. If he puts in a few more years he has financially secured the future of his current family and several more generations of his family. He's not going to quit. His wife has already told him I'm sure that she wants him to quit. Jerry seems like the type of guy that would probably rather die than walk away. He also has his loyal assistants that he doesn't want to leave hanging. None of them would get hired to replace him so the crew would be split up and have to go find new jobs. So, he'll either continue as is and have seizures from time-to-time and freak out our fans and probably lose a recruit or two or three that we never knew about because really a recruit isn't ever going to say he didn't come here because of Kill's illness and we'll muddle along. Or, Woody will orchestrate his leaving and pay his buy-out and maybe a little extra juice to keep Jerry from suing. It'll be interesting to watch play out. As a person, I feel bad for Jerry. As a fan, I want a football program that hums along without this sort of thing.

What Souhan, Doyel, Studwell et al say about Kill situation is hollow (but infuriating). My not-so-novel position is to let Kill's highly qualified doctors tell Kill when enough is enough. If or when that time comes, I trust Kill will do what's best for himself and his family.

And the whole, visual aspect of seeing Kill's seizure being a big problem? Grow up. One of Coach's goals is to raise epilepsy awareness and not treat people with this condition like freaks to be shunned or closeted. I've seen 2 NFL players carted off the field and end up paralyzed live on TV (Mike Utley and Reggie Brown). If we're willing to watch football, knowing this is a potential risk, then I think we can stomach an epileptic seizure.

+1 I'm not going to play armchair doctor. If his doctors say that he would be better off in the booth, fine. Too many armchair doctors are assuming that he must move into the booth or quit coaching entirely for his own health.

I fully agree, no one wants to see someone having a seizure, but no one wants to see players taken off the field on carts. A broken leg or a knee injury isn't anything anyone wants to see either, but we accept them a regrettable but unavoidable part of the game.

Kill's time here is going to be judged by whether or not the Gophers win.

I think he needs a seizure sensing dog. That way, if one is coming, we don't have these episodes happen unexpectedly and on the sideline.

GW - I'm not going to quote your whole post, but I'll offer a short response.

I think the tone of the conversation has changed, for the better. Initially, people were saying, 'something has to be done.' I wholeheartedly disagree with that sentiment. To say we are concerned about Jerry Kill, and want him to make the best decision for himself, and the University should be a part of those conversations is another matter. I do not think it is a situation to be ignored, however, the adjustments are up to Kill and the University to mitigate any risk. And if Coach Kill chooses to continue, we judge him by how successful his program is.

More succinctly, there is a nuanced middle ground to what is being stated. We are concerned about Jerry Kill, we want any necessary and reasonable adjustments to be made, and if he continues to coach, we will judge him based on his success.

Sudden death can occur for all kinds of freak reasons, like an unknown heart condition, for example. Can't be predicted and is no more or less likely to happen to Kill than anyone else, for all we know.

Coach Kill is a college football coach, not a brain surgeon. If he has a seizure while doing his job from the sidelines, no one else is going to be harmed.

Sudden death can occur for all kinds of freak reasons, like an unknown heart condition, for example. Can't be predicted and is no more or less likely to happen to Kill than anyone else, for all we know.

Coach Kill is a college football coach, not a brain surgeon. If he has a seizure while doing his job from the sidelines, no one else is going to be harmed.

True, but the odds are greater for that sudden death from someone who has a known disease that can cause it than someone who doesn't. He has a better chance of dying in a car crash, as we all do though. So you obviously can't live life always being afraid of that happening.

But if Kill wants to harm himself by coaching (theoretically - not confirmed coaching makes things worse) that is his choice. But the negative PR would be awful for the U were the worse to happen. His family would sue, etc. it doesn't look good when you allow an employee who's job makes him unhealthy to keep working and doing said job. If someone has lung cancer and it is confirmed working in a certain factory makes it worse and could cause their death, sure no one else is impacted, but if the factory knows this is the case and keeps the person doing their same job - yikes.

Plus, Kill has a family and I can't imagine them not being impacted or harmed emotionally were things to get significantly worse. As fans and a university can we be comfortable watching that happen?

I'm not saying the U needs to fire him now or he needs to step down, but I think they all had better make sure they fully understand the condition and how coaching impacts it as well as the risks. Should it get significantly worse or anything, a lot is at stake.

Research in this area would say SUDEP is thought to be more likely to happen to Kill than many others. However, in the example of someone dying from an underlying heart condition that wasn't known until death is not classified as SUDEP.

At any rate, imagine if the U continues to say, "it's no big deal" and heaven forbid Kill dies (even while at home). Autopsy says there are no illnesses/reasons for death. It appears to be SUDEP. Doctors start coming out saying, "well, yeah, working in that job wasn't ideal. Too stressful." That's not a good look. Not saying that's the number one concern, because it's not, but it's a legitimate topic for discussion (for his employer to have internally).

But here's the thing... ask HIS doctor, Dr. Leppik, an expert in the area about this. "Dr. Leppik, is stress likely a trigger for Jerry Kill's seizures and does having such a high-stress job adversely affect his health?"

Those are simple questions. If Kill, the U and Leppik want to sign some paperwork and allow this questions to be answered I think it would enlighten some folks.

Best case scenario, Kill remains healthy and Gophers do very well on the field. Neither is likely. I'd imagine there are a lot of unprincipled people who would have a different view today had Minnesota lost yesterday. That's not right. We're talking about a man's health and his job, which is not good for his health. Serious stuff.

Maybe he could remain as a "special advisor to the team" and carry a light schedule (hang out a couple of times per week, visit on game day, consult). That way he's still a part of the "long time coaching staff" that many so highly value, but it's a real attempt at reducing stress (as opposed to, "we need to take a couple things off his plate" as Norwood proposed).

Research in this area would say SUDEP is thought to be more likely to happen to Kill than many others. However, in the example of someone dying from an underlying heart condition that wasn't known until death is not classified as SUDEP.

At any rate, imagine if the U continues to say, "it's no big deal" and heaven forbid Kill dies (even while at home). Autopsy says there are no illnesses/reasons for death. It appears to be SUDEP. Doctors start coming out saying, "well, yeah, working in that job wasn't ideal. Too stressful." That's not a good look. Not saying that's the number one concern, because it's not, but it's a legitimate topic for discussion (for his employer to have internally).

But here's the thing... ask HIS doctor, Dr. Leppik, an expert in the area about this. "Dr. Leppik, is stress likely a trigger for Jerry Kill's seizures and does having such a high-stress job adversely affect his health?"

Those are simple questions. If Kill, the U and Leppik want to sign some paperwork and allow this questions to be answered I think it would enlighten some folks.

Best case scenario, Kill remains healthy and Gophers do very well on the field. Neither is likely. I'd imagine there are a lot of unprincipled people who would have a different view today had Minnesota lost yesterday. That's not right. We're talking about a man's health and his job, which is not good for his health. Serious stuff.

Maybe he could remain as a "special advisor to the team" and carry a light schedule (hang out a couple of times per week, visit on game day, consult). That way he's still a part of the "long time coaching staff" that many so highly value, but it's a real attempt at reducing stress (as opposed to, "we need to take a couple things off his plate" as Norwood proposed).

I don't know that immediate action is necessary, yet. But agree with your points overall.

Listening to kfan and it's obvious some gopher fans are going way over the top with emails about opinions. I agreed with everything Ben leiber and Corey said. I'm sick of the media negativity but I'm also sick of gopher fans that think everyone is out to get them as well. Whether people agree or disagree about what Kill should do, this is a real issue for our football program publicly. I personally am not worried about seizures but I am concerned about coach. We all should be. Hopefully he bounces back strong and the team rallies around him and we blow the doors off of San Jose st. Go gophers

The coaching staff I thought responded with nothing but professionalism and projected nothing but a sense of control and calm on the sidelines. They are prepared for the possibility of this and know how to project that things are under control to the players and get them focused. I think a lot of fans claim to worry about the players reaction to seeing Kill have a seizure to mask the fact that it makes them uncomfortable. It's a sad thought but I believe a lot of people want to run Kill out of town under the charge that he is a bad coach when in fact they are uncomfortable that he has seizures. The easiest thing to do with something uncomfortable is to get rid of it. If the admins at the U feel Kill can do his job effectively, then I don't care if he is occasionally affected by a seizure, I don't. I believe that Jerry Kill is a good coach and right for this program and if seizures are part of the deal, I can live with that. If other fans can't, that's their problem.

+the internetz.

Too much of the Kill Has To Go crowd seems focused on what I like to call "Siezures are Icky" reaction.
Are they scary the first time they happen? Yes. Are they as scary the second, third, ad infitium time after that? No. Having a trained staff that knows exactly what to do reduces the risk that serious injury will happen. If they bother you, don't hang around places coach Kill is at. Like the Bank. Because suggesting he be fired or forced to resign because of a medical condition is kind of against the law.

Now that we know what is happening, we need to get past it or stop watching. Coach Kill does an excellent job getting the players and staff ready to go if he goes down. If his doctors and he think he can continue, then there really is no reason to think he can't You all can have your opinion, but that doesn't change the fact that it is based on your feelings and not on your Overwhelming Medical KNowledge you are using to televisically diagnose the seriousness of Kill's malady.

And whoever said something to the effect of coach going on the fritz in public? You get the *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#bag of the year award. Stay classy.

+the internetz.

Too much of the Kill Has To Go crowd seems focused on what I like to call "Siezures are Icky" reaction.
Are they scary the first time they happen? Yes. Are they as scary the second, third, ad infitium time after that? No. Having a trained staff that knows exactly what to do reduces the risk that serious injury will happen. If they bother you, don't hang around places coach Kill is at. Like the Bank. Because suggesting he be fired or forced to resign because of a medical condition is kind of against the law.

Now that we know what is happening, we need to get past it or stop watching. Coach Kill does an excellent job getting the players and staff ready to go if he goes down. If his doctors and he think he can continue, then there really is no reason to think he can't You all can have your opinion, but that doesn't change the fact that it is based on your feelings and not on your Overwhelming Medical KNowledge you are using to televisically diagnose the seriousness of Kill's malady.

And whoever said something to the effect of coach going on the fritz in public? You get the *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#bag of the year award. Stay classy.

Yeah, unbelievable the person posted that.

True, but the odds are greater for that sudden death from someone who has a known disease that can cause it than someone who doesn't. He has a better chance of dying in a car crash, as we all do though. So you obviously can't live life always being afraid of that happening.

But if Kill wants to harm himself by coaching (theoretically - not confirmed coaching makes things worse) that is his choice. But the negative PR would be awful for the U were the worse to happen. His family would sue, etc. it doesn't look good when you allow an employee who's job makes him unhealthy to keep working and doing said job. If someone has lung cancer and it is confirmed working in a certain factory makes it worse and could cause their death, sure no one else is impacted, but if the factory knows this is the case and keeps the person doing their same job - yikes.

Plus, Kill has a family and I can't imagine them not being impacted or harmed emotionally were things to get significantly worse. As fans and a university can we be comfortable watching that happen?

I'm not saying the U needs to fire him now or he needs to step down, but I think they all had better make sure they fully understand the condition and how coaching impacts it as well as the risks. Should it get significantly worse or anything, a lot is at stake.

Theoretically. That's the key word. If coaching does make it worse, and if his doctor says he should give it up, then it's worth discussing.

I still don't think it's OUR discussion to have as fans in terms of passing our judgement. It's his life, it's his and his family's decision. We would not be having this debate about one of our colleagues in our own workplace (generally speaking, I get there are exceptions when public or personal safety is involved in the job itself). I'm sorry gang, I don't see it as being any different and I just don't think this discussion is ours to be having. But I guess folks are absolutely entitled to their opinions. Over and out.

Top Bottom