Jeff Jones switches to Defensive Back

I heard a teaser on the news last night that Jeff Jones was going to apply for a medical red-shirt due to migraines. It was also stated that he moved to DB after some NFL scouts suggested it would be a good move for him. I think it was Doogie, so take that for what it's worth.

Migraines! Wow!

Something finally makes sense!

I could see that Brooks and Smith were very good, which seemed plausible, but Jones never seeing the field made no sense at all.

If nothing else, Jeff Jones should have been returning kicks all year like Maroney did his F year, but this does make sense. The staff probably could have done Jones and the fans a favor by being a little more direct about this a few weeks ago.

Migraines! Wow!

Something finally makes sense!

I could see that Brooks and Smith were very good, which seemed plausible, but Jones never seeing the field made no sense at all.

If nothing else, Jeff Jones should have been returning kicks all year like Maroney did his F year, but this does make sense. The staff probably could have done Jones and the fans a favor by being a little more direct about this a few weeks ago.

"Jones has dealt with migraine headaches in camp" - Jerry Kill
Pioneer Press - August 17, 2015

I feel like we've been hearing about his migraines all season.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

What are the odds he is granted this?

Top Bottom