Jamison Battle heading to Ohio State?

Guys that have graduated and can go anywhere are going to do it for the money. I would expect Garcia to do it next year. Something we have to get used to as fans.

I don't think success within a program is going to matter either.

Hold up. Are you saying we shouldn’t predict how the 22-23 season is going to go before the roster is even finished? What kind of crazy talk is that? 😎
When the roster is assembled, and the opponents rosters are assembled, lets have you lead the way in predicting wins and losses for next season. Will be waiting for your predictions.

When the roster is assembled, and the opponents rosters are assembled, lets have you lead the way in predicting wins and losses for next season. Will be waiting for your predictions.
You are going to be waiting for a while then because I rarely predict records on seasons since things are constantly changing.

Preseason polls and predictions in sports are worthless because there are way too many unknowns that don't really solidify until you see teams in action.

Preseason polls. UNC was preseason #1. Lol
Perfect example. One of the things the CFP got right was waiting till week 8 before releasing the playoff rankings and of course the NCAA tournament doesn't seed teams till the end of the year. And even in doing that they still make mistakes in how the teams are ranked.

You are going to be waiting for a while then because I rarely predict records on seasons since things are constantly changing.

Preseason polls and predictions in sports are worthless because there are way too many unknowns that don't really solidify until you see teams in action.
Step up, cheerleader! Your time to shine!!! Making fun of others about their predictions, and wont predict himself!!

Hypocrisy.

Top Bottom