Jabari Price commits?

balds

Reaction score
Game is over, nothing you can do about it now. Welcome Jabari???

How come we always get commits when we lose?

'Cause they see what a bunch of d-bags Wisconsin are, and they want to help us get the Axe back.

Good stuff, another commit with a pretty solid offer list at a position of need.

interesting timing but ill definently take it.

Well that is one positive on the day. Judging by his highlight film he makes a lot of nice tackles on the running backs. Hmm....can we just insert him for BPT today?

Well that is one positive on the day. Judging by his highlight film he makes a lot of nice tackles on the running backs. Hmm....can we just insert him for BPT today?

Please stop hatin on BPT its getting annoying.

Please stop hatin on BPT its getting annoying.

Ha ha dude I'm going to keep doing it over and over again until he proves that he should be on the field. Me, along with every other poster on the board knows that his play has fallen significantly and is one of the major issues on our defense. It's truth. I'm not biased believe me.

Big No PlaY Tray was talking draft and All Big Ten in spring, ha CFL buddy. Honestly I wish the best for him and hope he steps it up the rest of the season and gets drafted but Im doubting it.

Ha ha dude I'm going to keep doing it over and over again until he proves that he should be on the field. Me, along with every other poster on the board knows that his play has fallen significantly and is one of the major issues on our defense. It's truth. I'm not biased believe me.

yeah man give the BPT thing a rest he's doing his best in what cosgrove is asking of him. hate on cos for the D problems if anything he's the one callin the plays...I think are DB are doin fine.

That Big Play is the most overrated guy on the team. What a joke he is. Where was Carter today?

Alright you guys have to stop it is not wright to be hatin on a collage athlete like this!!!

do you really think that carter A TRUE FRESHMEN wouldn't get burned worse on the same plays (if not more often overall) then the DB that are starting right now?

He didn't when he was inserted against N'western....

The only guy softer than BPT is Mike Sherels. Together they are booby soft. At least Collado will stick his nose in there and hit someone.

A scheme? so not being able to make a break on a ball that's in the air for 4 seconds is a scheme issue? I'll throw my vote that if you're a balla you can shut down in any "scheme"

In terms of Price, looks good to me, and we do lose both corners this year...

BPT, it's college not collage

Alright you guys have to stop it is not wright to be hatin on a collage athlete like this!!!

Gimme a full scholarship and red carpet service to one of the finer institutions in this country and you can say whatever you want about me or my performance. It goes with the territory m'boy.

No, it goes with being an asshole. Some are better at it than others.

There is no scheme in existence that "requires" a d-back to back-pedal away from an on-coming blocker who is leading a running back into the end zome (Best for Cal on the touchdown toward the visiting sideline on the open-end of the stadium). That was an embarrassment, but indicative of TS's run "support" this entire season.

Not hatin', just stating a fact.

WOW! I'm so excited to have the No. 101-ranked cornerback commit who was considering purdue and toledo.

WOW! I'm so excited to have the No. 101-ranked cornerback commit who was considering purdue and toledo.

On Rivals he's the 71st CB overall and holds offers from Purdue, North Carolina, Louisville, and Kansas State. I'll take whatever CB help we can get. As for BT, why is everybody so defensive about him? He's overrated, has done nothing but get burned this year and talk trash when SOMEONE ELSE makes a tackle, and doesn't have an idea on how to tackle.

I'm all about a guy being confident on the field but he needs to quit flapping his gums and make some plays. The only guys on this team that even deserve to be celebrating any of their acheivements are Decker and Triplett. And I don't see those two making a fool of themselves after a play.

The only guy softer than BPT is Mike Sherels. Together they are booby soft. At least Collado will stick his nose in there and hit someone.

Mike Sherels is softer than BPT? No wonder our defense was so bad a couple of years ago before he graduated! We had a mlb that was softer than a soft corner. His brother Marcus, who currently starts for us, isn't the second coming of Antoine Winfield, but he plays alright overall. Both Marcus and BPT have had a hell of a time getting off blocks on the edge and making tackles this year.

I'd be very happy to have Price sign with the Gophers. I think Butch Davis knows talent, so if he has an offer from NC I take it that the kid is a player. We don't have a lot of depth at cb either.

Top Bottom