Jabari Price commits?

Alright you guys have to stop it is not wright to be hatin on a collage athlete like this!!!

He has it comin man. If he can't take it thats his problem and he needs to prove us wrong but he has been terrible.

WOW! I'm so excited to have the No. 101-ranked cornerback commit who was considering purdue and toledo.

I honestly wonder what kind of person enjoys trolling around on fan sites of schools he does not like. It's actually pretty sad. Have you tried eHarmony or Match.com? It would be a win-win, you'd get a life and we wouldn't need to read through your pointless posts.

I will say that Simmons has been a major disappointment only matched by Weber's regression. I thought he would go out with a bang, not morph into the return of Jamal 'There-were-Hindenburg-survivors-less-burnt' Harris.

As toward Jabari... I think I will hold out more hope for his friend Carter, but he at least has an offer list that includes schools you can read about in the local paper... Which means, against some of the kids Brew has brought in over the last two months, he is an absolute rock star!

On a side recruiting note, we are officially out of the running for Jay Guy, the D-tackle who was considering us for a visit. -- According to Rivals.com, his final choices are between UCLA, Nebraska and Cal. Darn

Top Bottom