Isaiah Gentry Commits!!

Killjoy laying it on extra thick in this thread.

He's an advocate of the coach of the team for which he cheers. Oh no! Whatever will we do with him? String him up! Can't have any positivity around here!

I can't remember Kill signing any players that didn't qualify.

I don't know if either case was actually publicly confirmed, but Drayquan Crawford and Jordan Hinojosa both seemed like academic casualties.

But that's not what I said at all.

Sorry about all the confusion here but I was responding to Jaymil not you. The whole point of my comment was that of course there is luck involved but Kill is able to reduce that factor by the way he recruits.

I don't know if either case was actually publicly confirmed, but Drayquan Crawford and Jordan Hinojosa both seemed like academic casualties.

Did I miss this somewhere? he was still on the roster the last time I looked. :(

Can't remember if Crawford was a Brewster guy or a Kill guy, he was from the 2011 class. Still, Brewster has Vincent Hill, Marquise Hill, those lackawanna DBs, Gardener (Brewster's/Kill's?). Going back and looking at it, Brewster didn't have as many as I thought.

If you count Hinojosa as an academic casualty (i.e. a guy who took an extra year to get eligible) then you also have to count Marqueis as a Brew "casualty"

Sorry about all the confusion here but I was responding to Jaymil not you. The whole point of my comment was that of course there is luck involved but Kill is able to reduce that factor by the way he recruits.

Hug it out bro.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>2014 B1G Recruiting <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Gophers&src=hash">#Gophers</a> Commit I. Gentry 6'4" 180 WR 3* Very good fit for Minn. play action pass O,very good ball tracking, physical</p>— Gerry DiNardo (@gerrydinardo) <a href="https://twitter.com/gerrydinardo/statuses/429282957853876224">January 31, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Top Bottom